Happy Good Friday/Easter...

Christ is risen. Truly he is risen. Praise the Lord. I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all Christians who celebrate today. I celebrate next sunday the same thing (The resurrection of Christ). With very similar traditions. Painted Eggs, Easter Ham, roasted Lamb. Easter Bunny etc. But we Orthodox have another church calendar hence coming sunday.

View attachment 257078

Your heart may be in the right place, but many of those traditions are pagan in origin. Also, God said He wants mercy, not sacrifice (Hosea 6:6) so I don't want to be controversial here, but I think it's terrible that so many christians don't see a problem with killing and eating babies on this day, when it's not only cruel but completely unnecessary.
I eat animals yes. It's not cruel. Animals also eat animals my dog likes ham.

Your heart may be in the right place, but many of those traditions are pagan in origin. Also, God said He wants mercy, not sacrifice (Hosea 6:6) so I don't want to be controversial here, but I think it's terrible that so many christians don't see a problem with killing and eating babies on this day, when it's not only cruel but completely unnecessary.

What does this have to do with Planned Parenthood?

Lincoln invented the national holiday of Easter as a peace-offering with the South at the suggestion of a woman's magazine writer.

I believe in Ressurection. Christ died so that i could one day experience everlasting life. That’s love!!!

I guess I'm just one of those Christians for whom "the resurrection is an obsession." Happy Easter.

"Throughout history people have died for things they thought to be true. But no one suffers and dies for something they know to be false. The martyred Apostles knew they were dying in service of The Messiah. Happy Easter. He is risen." - President Trump

“The angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; He has risen, just as He said. Come and see the place where he lay.’” Matthew 28:5-6

Trump: Happy Easter to all! I've never been happier!

Trump, an hour later: My haters waged a hit job against me and Democrats don't care about helping the country! Also I capitalize Country, Economy and World for some reason!

Christ is risen. Truly he is risen. Praise the Lord. I wish a happy Easter Sunday to all Christians who celebrate today. I celebrate next sunday the same thing (The resurrection of Christ). With very similar traditions. Painted Eggs, Easter Ham, roasted Lamb. Easter Bunny etc. But we Orthodox have another church calendar hence coming sunday.

View attachment 257078

You didn't even acknowledge 98% of what I said, and instead chose to miss the point completely.

And yeah, no cruelty here at all. lol. I get it though. People choose to remain asleep, it's much more comfortable that way.

View attachment 257078

You didn't even acknowledge 98% of what I said, and instead chose to miss the point completely.

And yeah, no cruelty here at all. lol. I get it though. People choose to remain asleep, it's much more comfortable that way.

Im used to that. When I was a kid I watched how my grandfather slaughters pigs. He had pigs himself and fed them for slaughter and he would slaughter them. Some animals are made to be eaten.

Via pool: during Easter egg event “president looked up at one point while coloring the cards with the kids and said one of the children told him to build the wall.”

Forum List

Back