Happy Fedsurrection Day

A noble attempt at whitewashing (pun intended). :)

Sorry, the events of that day are on record for all to see. And they can't be washed away with some alt-right puff piece.

Own it. Not really understanding why at this point, it's still even an issue.
It happened. Stand up and be proud.

"THIS COUNTRY HAS GONE 2 YEARS WITHOUT A VIOLENT INSURRECTION".

Wipe out the "2" there, write in a "3". Let's keep it going.

Nice video by the OP. It's true, if you show a video of someone not be violent at a given moment, it means that it's impossible for someone else in the area to have been violent at that time, or for those same people to be violent at a different time.

And in the second video, lifelong loyal Republican Ray Epps is featured as proof that Republicans aren't involved. Good one.

Sorry, the events of that day are on record for all to see. And they can't be washed away with some alt-right puff piece.

In other words, don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.

In other words, don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.
The facts are there on archived video and printed transcript for all to see.
I understand you'll want to believe anything in devotion to this man. I know what he means to you.

But it doesn't change the underlying fact that this man fomented insurrection and his supporters carried out the attack on the Capitol.
No amount of after-the-fact whitewashing will change that.

Interesting how many threads they've started today, trying to proactively change the story and shift the blame.

That tells you they know what they did (and support) was wrong, all their deflection notwithstanding.

It wasn’t an insurrection. That narrative was pushed ad-nauseam so useful idiots like yourself would continue to repeat it, regardless of what the full recordings reveal.

Forum List

Back