Happy Birthday, Joan!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
The old goat Mom of mine just got out of the hospital in time for her birthday today!

And although he doesn't post anymore, Happy Birthday to you too, Jack!

That's right, Mommy and Daddy were born on the same day! (different years)

The old goat Mom of mine just got out of the hospital in time for her birthday today!

And although he doesn't post anymore, Happy Birthday to you too, Jack!

That's right, Mommy and Daddy were born on the same day! (different years)

You call yer mom an old goat? You disrespectful PUTZ!;)

Happy Birthday, Old Lady!:funnyface
:thewave: :thewave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN

I know you've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, but I also know you still have it in ya no matter, to keep them boys of yours in line....:whip3: :laugh:

Hope your feeling better real soon, and have a very happy birthday...

:cheers2:

happy-birthday.gif

Thank you all for your good wishes! My son's are going to live to regret the "old goat" tag! Jim is about to get his ass whipped! Yes, Mom and Dad were born on the same day, but Mom "the old goat" is 4 years younger than the OLD MAN!! James is going to be whipped into shape before I leave here if it's the last thing I do! I may have been hospitalized, but I do believe my youngest son is BRAIN DEAD!!:laugh:

A very happy birthday to a mom that's raised some great kids!

Precious, remember the one who brought you into the world, can take you out! :laugh:

I'm so glad you are home, Joan! Many more happy birthdays!

Thank you all for your good wishes! My son's are going to live to regret the "old goat" tag! Jim is about to get his ass whipped! Yes, Mom and Dad were born on the same day, but Mom "the old goat" is 4 years younger than the OLD MAN!! James is going to be whipped into shape before I leave here if it's the last thing I do! I may have been hospitalized, but I do believe my youngest son is BRAIN DEAD!!:laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You GO GIRL!

I am feeling 100% better - and like I said, the stronger I get, the sooner Jim gets his ass kicked. Don't tell him but he just went to Dunkin Donuts and I swiped one of his smokes - 2 or 3 a day won't kill me (I hope). Anyhow, like I said, I feel better now than I have in 2 years - and have a lot more energy. Thanks again to all for the birthday wishes!:thewave:

Doctors always say a little exercise is good for you. Maybe kicking his ass NOW would make you feel better. :D

The lazy sob is sleeping now - bet if I put a pillow on his face and sat down for a bit - he would see who is in charge around here!!:tongue1:

I thought I replied to this - but guess I screwed something up as usual. As I said thanks for the prayers from the gypsies, my mother always told me she bought me from them! As for you being the man - the only man I want will be a multimillionaire with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!! Thanks for the kind words though!!:tongue1:

I thought I replied to this - but guess I screwed something up as usual. As I said thanks for the prayers from the gypsies, my mother always told me she bought me from them! As for you being the man - the only man I want will be a multimillionaire with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!! Thanks for the kind words though!!:tongue1:

Uhh maam you replied in the football discussion and about Johnny being retarded lol.

Your welcome about the parayers even if they were from smelly gypsies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back