Happy b-day Tyrus, 47 years old today

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Before becoming a world renown political correspondent with 'Fox, Tyrus was a world class professional athlete who wrestled under the name of Brodus Clay.

Wasn’t he accused of sexual harassment? Whatever happened with that?

Before becoming a world renown political correspondent with 'Fox, Tyrus was a world class professional athlete who wrestled under the name of Brodus Clay.

happy birthday to the big guy ! i love his practical common sense take on things ! and he's pretty funny sometimes too . he's got a very bright future ahead of him !

You mean "world class professional actor."

Tyrus has acted in a number of TV and film productions, but I think he is best known as a world class athlete as well as a tremendous political commentator.

Man. So sorry I never heard of him. I'm damn near suicidal over my ignorance :4_13_65:
Thank you for teaching me the history of such a world famous person of such great importance. Go spend a few weeks doing a Wiki page on this hero of the human race :11_2_1043:

Tyrus has acted in a number of TV and film productions, but I think he is best known as a world class athlete as well as a tremendous political commentator.

‘Pro’ wrestling is performance, not sport.

‘Pro’ wrestling is performance, not sport.

It’s all a crummy commercial!

Forum List

Back