Happy b-day Tyrus, 47 years old today

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Before becoming a world renown political correspondent with 'Fox, Tyrus was a world class professional athlete who wrestled under the name of Brodus Clay.

Wasn’t he accused of sexual harassment? Whatever happened with that?

Old school squash match....But the intro and all the other rigmarole padding exceeded the action....Exactly why I quit watching pro rasslin' long about 2000 or so.

That said, Tyrus is a hoot on Saturday night's Gutfeld program.

Before becoming a world renown political correspondent with 'Fox, Tyrus was a world class professional athlete who wrestled under the name of Brodus Clay.

happy birthday to the big guy ! i love his practical common sense take on things ! and he's pretty funny sometimes too . he's got a very bright future ahead of him !

You mean "world class professional actor."

Tyrus has acted in a number of TV and film productions, but I think he is best known as a world class athlete as well as a tremendous political commentator.

Man. So sorry I never heard of him. I'm damn near suicidal over my ignorance :4_13_65:
Thank you for teaching me the history of such a world famous person of such great importance. Go spend a few weeks doing a Wiki page on this hero of the human race :11_2_1043:

Tyrus has acted in a number of TV and film productions, but I think he is best known as a world class athlete as well as a tremendous political commentator.

‘Pro’ wrestling is performance, not sport.

‘Pro’ wrestling is performance, not sport.

It’s all a crummy commercial!

Forum List

Back