Hannity threads go boom

I have no pity for those who actually listen to fox and believe the constant crap they spew. And hannity is the worst.

Jackass hannity personifies what has happened to US media and we deserve it.

For the gazillionth time - go watch Orwell Rolls In His Grave. Its free on You Tube.

I have no pity for those who actually listen to fox and believe the constant crap they spew. And hannity is the worst.

For the gazillionth time - go watch Orwell Rolls In His Grave. Its free on You Tube.
1626824414597.png

This pipsqueak has been spouting this trash since the beginning. and he's an idiot. It's always ME ME ME with him and he knows nothing. Don't care for him. Don't listen or watch.

Hannity changing his story on vaccination is not surprising.... At some point, anyone in a major media outlet begins thinking about their future. He's become a caricature of himself; a joke...and he sees Tucker eating his lunch. The change in course is the first step toward his leaving FOX (more than likely). Tucker will be next.

Hannity changing his story on vaccination is not surprising.... At some point, anyone in a major media outlet begins thinking about their future. He's become a caricature of himself; a joke...and he sees Tucker eating his lunch. The change in course is the first step toward his leaving FOX (more than likely). Tucker will be next.
If you read he hasnt changed anything....ooooooops

this post wins the most ironic post for this thread award

Last edited:

And we care about who you have pity for.....why ?

His course correction was not unexpected...eventually all of these guys get so extreme they are no longer thought of as a serious person much less a serious journalist. His backtracking is not surprising in the least.
what course correction? what backtracking?

The war against the truth is complicated and ongoing. The propaganda arm of the democrat party, aka the media, is well aware of Hannity's upcoming expose of Fauci's congressional testimony so they preempt it with an attack. It doesn't matter if the attack has merit, what matters is that the angry left doesn't care.

Hannity was one of the key architects of the alternate universe, no doubt about it. Right now, it's looking like Tucker has taken it to the next level and has probably passed Hannity as the top guy, because the white nationalists and the COVID deniers are more with him.

Both are feeding this madness, but Tucker seems to have more shine right now. Unless he changes course -- and why would he? -- he's perhaps the most destructive voice out there at the moment.

The only thing that will change him is if his livelihood is threatened via lawsuits. That's what this is all about for him, playing the rubes for the big bucks.

Last edited:
Hannity was one of the key architects of the alternate universe, no doubt about it. Right now, it's looking like Tucker has taken it to the next level and has probably passed Hannity as the top guy, because the white nationalists and the COVID deniers are more with him.

Both are feeding this madness, but Tucker seems to have more shine right now. Unless he changes course -- and why would he? -- he's perhaps the most destructive voice out there at the moment.

The only thing that will change him is if his livelihood is threatened via lawsuits. That's what this is all about for him, playing the rubes for the big bucks.

Sadly for you, and for many, the vaccines are actually failing.

Down to 40% effectiveness in Israel. Pfizer.

The only thing that will change him is if his livelihood is threatened via lawsuits. That's what this is all about for him, playing the rubes forbig bucks.
haha alternative reality? do you even realize how ironic your post is on this thread?

the entire thread and OP highlight how your leftist propagandist lied to you about this Hannity narrative and the vaccine.

talk about being taken for a rube

Forum List

Back