Hannity Loses half his audience..

The OP posted facts all you dweeds did was cast personal insults at his facts.

this is why your party is dying

No, our party is "dying" because our country is flooded with minorities that care more about free handouts than anything else.

Outnumbering your opponents doesn't mean your fictions are fact.

If people voted their own economic interests, the Republicans would get about 10% of the electorate. What keeps the GOP afloat is stupid people who vote to move their own jobs overseas because the Republicans are right with Jay-a-zus.

People do vote their own economic interests, which is why minorities vote for the party of "free" handouts. Conservatives don't vote Democrat since it just means more taxes, higher debt, and runaway spending.

The left pretended not to notice when left wing icon Dan Rather was kicked off the air for border line treason. Now they are uber-concerned about Hannity and O-Reilly's ratings? Don't make me laugh.

How was it treason to point out that Bush got preferential treatment in the National Guard?

What he got canned for was not vetting information, as he should be.

[

People do vote their own economic interests, which is why minorities vote for the party of "free" handouts. Conservatives don't vote Democrat since it just means more taxes, higher debt, and runaway spending.

Again, the problem with you conservatives (and me for a lot of years) is that you think the economic interests of the wealthy are your economic interests...

When they really aren't.

Incidently, as I've often said, the "entitlement" class is something you guys have created.

When you let the Mitt Romneys of the world ship good jobs to China, slash pensions and benefits and health care, those working folks just refused to obediently curl up in a corner and die.

They went to the government and demanded food stamps and Section 8 housing and MedicAid.

So instead of their loyalty being to their jobs, their loyalty is to government.

And you wonder why you get more of it.

I predict that his ratings skyrocket in about two years.

Liberals will have them off the air before then, look at what they have done to Rush Limb... Oh wait, never mind.

I think deep down they need these clowns in order for the two party system to have the illusion of still having relevence in the lives of every day Americans, as if there is really a choice between the two.

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

Time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time laws...

So tell us, if I, or anyone else for that matter, paint the two party system as a being sold out to the corporatist welfare state then who will I give equal time to in order to refute this assertion Mr. Fair man?

Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

Time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time laws...

So tell us, if I, or anyone else for that matter, paint the two party system as a being sold out to the corporatist welfare state then who will I give equal time to in order to refute this assertion Mr. Fair man?

Well, um, yeah, okay, after your medication kicks in, I'm sure they'll let you talk.

I'm kind of suspecting you were too young to remember when we did have a fairness doctrine and equal time laws. Here in Chicago, they let any concerned citizen do a short bit a "rebuttals" to editorials, some of them quite sensible, sometimes some complete whacks spouting mutiliated Marxism...

And it kind of worked.

Of course, this was a time when networks ran their news divisions at a loss because it was a public service.

Olbermann went to Fox

OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

Olbermann was already shit canned by Fox, many moons ago. I doubt they'd have him back, even as a janitor...
That was FOX Sports, totally separate from FOXNEWS.

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:...

Been waiting to post here until I saw the latest Cable News ratings, which were posted on Drudge today. Had I posted before now I simply would have noted that all Cable News stations lose some viewers post election simply because their audiences spike as elections approach. Duh!

Usually, but not always, when I see new ratings I try to copy them and save in a file. So when I saw the ratings for 1/8/13 today I compared them to the ones I had saved from 3/23/12, 9/18/12, 9/27/12. So those dates gives us audience numbers spanning approximately the last 10 months.

I then added the audience figures for the four ratings periods, by show host, and divided the total by 4 to arrive at an average. Finally, I compared the 1/8/13 numbers to each host's average. One exception however. For some reason Drudge did not include Ed Schultz in the 9/18/12 report, so for him his average audience is based on three reports, not four.

Host Ave. Audience (millions) 1/8/13 Audience % Change

O'Reilly 2.861 2.523 -11.8%

Hannity 2.174 1.861 -14.4%

Schultz 0.984 0.845 -14.1%

Maddow 1.323 0.983 -25.7%

I'm sure Salon will be doing a similar comparison soon since they have such a deep love for all things Fox.

Forum List

Back