Hannity Loses half his audience..

Attachments

• $1277591678517_thumb.jpg
    $1277591678517_thumb.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 81
Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

Try to get some sleep and get back on your meds Joe.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

Time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Equal Time laws...

You don't watch much MSNBC do you?
If the world was viewed through the lens of that cable network as truth.......YIKES.

I think MSNBC is nearly as bad, but at least they treat their audience like they have a brain and they don't pretend to be a news station like Faux.

Sean Hannity lost half his TV audience after the election - Salon.com

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.

I'd think a lot of the political shows lost a good deal of their audiences after the election.

I agree, they probably did... But the point made in the article is that while O'Reilly only lost a third of his audience, Hannity lost half of his.

O'Reilly as the grown-up in the room? that's a scary notion.

I only care about them because they poison the atmosphere... They are a detriment to democracy.

If the world was viewed through the lens of that cable network as truth.......YIKES.

I think MSNBC is nearly as bad, but at least they treat their audience like they have a brain and they don't pretend to be a news station like Faux.

omg...but of COURSE:lol:

Given the fact this is the most intelligent retort you could devise, I'd say you are Faux New's ideal audience member..

shotgun-romance.jpg

Given the fact this is the most intelligent retort you could devise, I'd say you are Faux New's ideal audience member..

shotgun-romance.jpg

better than seeing you in a dress, little wussie..........all you ever do is....waaa waaa waa

thtantrumgr7.gif

Last edited:
Bored Joe?

Still proving my point that liberals care more about the right wing radio and TV guys than right wingers do.

A government solution to the problem of free speech. Cool. :thup:

Bored Joe?

ole joeyboys brown shirt and jack boots side is showing through
and then he says PmsNbc is better....I was rolling on the floor

Bored Joe?

MSNBC doesn't pretend to be a 'news' network. you disagree with their OPINIONS. fakenews pretends to be news. and fought for, and won, the right to lie in court.

MSNBC doesn't pretend to be a 'news' network. you disagree with their OPINIONS. fakenews pretends to be news. and fought for, and won, the right to lie in court.

oh right...gawd:lol:

oh right...gawd:lol:

poor loony angry steffie

google is your friend see: akre v fox

Fla. Court Rules It's Legal for Press to Lie

truth sucks, huh?

Bored Joe?

Transfer of wealth isn't speech.

They can say what they want, as long as the other side gets their say, too.

Incidently, we used to have these policies, and they worked just fine...

Conservative mouthpiece Sean Hannity lost about half of his TV audience in the weeks after the election while his colleague Bill O’Reilly’s viewership only dropped by about a third, the Daily News reported:

The Daily News:

Hannity performed even worse in the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54. More than half of them deserted his show.

Alex Halperin is news editor at Salon. You can follow him on Twitter @alexhalperin. More Alex Halperin.
so that mean hannies ratings are down to double the competion and Bills is down to quadruple.

Still claiming to be a rep?

salon.com, :lol:

complete and utter horeshit.

:lol:

really? you see shows that aren't political punditry on MSNBC?

news to me. *shrug*

news to me. *shrug*

hannity is a pundit just like the idiot talking heads on PmsNbc..
so your all obsession over him is really funny

news to me. *shrug*
cracks me the fuck up

Hannity is "news", while that his comp on msn somehow, manically isn't.

even though their shows are mirror images.

buts thanks for admitting you know the msn is run by the dnc

news to me. *shrug*

hannity is a pundit just like the idiot talking heads on PmsNbc..
so your all obsession over him is really funny

All the pundits are really REALITY NEWS "SHOWS".
The problem is when most of America cannot differentiate "news" from a "show".
Why do you think the dumbasses watch Daily and Colbert?
Its much easier to swallow the shit with a side of satire.

The Daily News:

maybe his show will be cancelled :cool:

Transfer of wealth isn't speech.
Who said anything about wealth?

They can say what they want, as long as the other side gets their say, too.
They do already.

Incidently, we used to have these policies, and they worked just fine...
Hey, as long as the trains run on time ...

Forum List

Back