Hannity Ratings Nosedive

He'll prolly be back once Biden is in office and more lies need to be disseminated, but this is quite the freefall.

Hannity's post-election ratings collapse

For the first half of November, Hannity held his ground, finishing as the top one or two 25-54 program on November 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18. Then the tide turned. As the Trump's "stolen" crusade took flight, the Hannity defeats started occurring like clockwork. How often does Hannity's time slot now come in last place among viewers 25-54? On all of these dates: November 20, 23, 24, 25. December 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30. January 4, 6.

In the immediate wake of the Trump-incited coup attempt last week on the U.S. Capitol, Hannity's show got demolished by Cuomo and Maddow. Last Thursday, Hannity landed 500,000 viewers 25-54, compared to 1.7 million for Cuomo and 1.1 million for Maddow. It's hard to recall the last time a regularly scheduled primetime program on Fox News lost by a 3-to-1 margin to CNN, and 2-to-1 margin to MSNBC.

It's been a spectacular run of last-place finishes for a cable host who easily dominated the 9 p.m. time slot for years.
I watch CNN when I need a good laugh.
Hannity is boring and the only decent thing he ever did was let Trump campaign.
Hannity is Rush Light.
You're only a week away from "I never supported Trump". :thup:
I will join his team if he runs again.
You make a good case for impeachment and denial of public office.
Elaborate.
I want to know what Trump signed into law that adversely effected your life.
Not about what he signed into law, just the destructive influence on society and America's standing in the world. I like rule of law. He does not. I like the country as the founding fathers laid out the constitution as how it should work. He cared nothing for it, preferring personal power and authority and autocracy of authoritarian leaders around the world. I could never support that.
Nah!
Cop out.
90% of people I know across the US did great by Trump.

NOTE: If the USC was so clear, we wouldn't need a USSC and millions of pages of Opinion.
I did fine. I just do not want his style of leadership or governance. He's out and will stay out. You'll have to find some other shiny P.O.S.. Get over it.
Weak cop out.
But that's OK; I don't have to live with you except here in bits and bytes land.

Tucker Carlson seems to staying high in the ratings. I record his show as do many people I know. He is probably only thing Fox has left that attracts viewers after the last election. Hannity got predictable and repetitive.

He'll prolly be back once Biden is in office and more lies need to be disseminated, but this is quite the freefall.

For the first half of November, Hannity held his ground, finishing as the top one or two 25-54 program on November 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18. Then the tide turned. As the Trump's "stolen" crusade took flight, the Hannity defeats started occurring like clockwork. How often does Hannity's time slot now come in last place among viewers 25-54? On all of these dates: November 20, 23, 24, 25. December 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30. January 4, 6.

In the immediate wake of the Trump-incited coup attempt last week on the U.S. Capitol, Hannity's show got demolished by Cuomo and Maddow. Last Thursday, Hannity landed 500,000 viewers 25-54, compared to 1.7 million for Cuomo and 1.1 million for Maddow. It's hard to recall the last time a regularly scheduled primetime program on Fox News lost by a 3-to-1 margin to CNN, and 2-to-1 margin to MSNBC.

It's been a spectacular run of last-place finishes for a cable host who easily dominated the 9 p.m. time slot for years.
All leftist traitor media scum - including Fox - are dropping in the polls. OAN and Newsmax are both skyrocketing. Imagine that.

Hannity did have excellent guests who exposed the Deep State, the 4 year coup attempt on President Trump, the obvious voter fraud, etc. But he was annoying in insisting the cop had anything to do with the Black guy who resisted arrest and died of a Fent overdose. And having the ridiculous Lindsey Graham say, "Stay tuned" as if that qu33r was ever going to do anything to expose the Deep State.

Hannity is Rush Light.
You’re addicted to losing. BIGLY!

This isn't new, just delayed. I turned hannity on the other day and heard the same stuff he;s said months ago.
He's made his money coat tailing rush limbaugh.
Even the guys at ar15.com don't care for hannity.
You can only hear the same ole drivel for so long.
A conservative would have to be bored out of there rabbit ass mind to listen to Hannity. "any day now"
Yet so many of you made him king of nighttime cable. :laugh:

No, it was Fox News on Election Night lead by the "Decision Desk (lol, you just took the cue from AP, stop with the charade) that started the sink. It was early calling of AZ, it was a bad decisions and it showed a lack of curiousity from the network in the most important process that citizens engage in; voting. They exposed themselves as not really being all that independent after all.

It was the general tone that followed, ordered by higher ups at Fox, I'm sure, that sunk Fox. News Max and others cut aggressively into Fox News fan base of Trump supporters and Independents. Americans like alternative debate and argument, they like facts to determine outcomes.

When Fox followed the cue of all the others (so ironic, since they were shut out of the Dem Primaries), they became just another Legacy Media company. Possibly for the first time. I read on twitter the anger, people were leaving in droves and not shy about sharing it.

Even if they liked the Big Three at night, they couldn't in good conscience, keep watching Fox. Just as Cavuto couldn't in good conscience allow Fox viewers to listen to the W.H Press Conference (when did Fox decide for viewers what was true and what wasn't?) and shut it down. Bad move.

That's my take on it anyways.
:laugh:
So what part did FoxNews and their Decision Desk get wrong?

Hannity is Rush Light.
You make a good case for impeachment and denial of public office.
Elaborate.
I want to know what Trump signed into law that adversely effected your life.
Not about what he signed into law, just the destructive influence on society and America's standing in the world. I like rule of law. He does not. I like the country as the founding fathers laid out the constitution as how it should work. He cared nothing for it, preferring personal power and authority and autocracy of authoritarian leaders around the world. I could never support that.
Nah!
Cop out.
90% of people I know across the US did great by Trump.

NOTE: If the USC was so clear, we wouldn't need a USSC and millions of pages of Opinion.
Even if that were true - and it’s not - that doesn’t mean he can break U.S. laws.

And if it was true - and it’s not - he would have won re-election by wide margins instead of getting his ass handed to him.

The problem is he is on Fox. He had some really good opening monologues, but most of us don’t watch Faux News.

This isn't new, just delayed. I turned hannity on the other day and heard the same stuff he;s said months ago.
He's made his money coat tailing rush limbaugh.
Even the guys at ar15.com don't care for hannity.
You can only hear the same ole drivel for so long.
A conservative would have to be bored out of there rabbit ass mind to listen to Hannity. "any day now"
Yet so many of you made him king of nighttime cable. :laugh:
Ever played a bb game you knew you were going to win cuz the other team sucked

Hannity is Rush Light.
They all are.

Hmmmmmmmmm...it sounds almost like Dominion is now keeping track of the viewership for the media. :)

Fox news switch to communism since they sold partially out to Disney----------has chased viewers away from FOX.
Faux niwz didn't go to Disney.

Hmmmmmmmmm...it sounds almost like Dominion is now keeping track of the viewership for the media. :)

Fox news switch to communism since they sold partially out to Disney----------has chased viewers away from FOX.
Faux niwz didn't go to Disney.
They’re pissed about so many things that aren’t true. :laugh:

The problem with Hannity's program is that it is mostly a re-hash of Martha McCallum's and Tucker Carlson's stories. If you have been watching Fox news that evening (what else is there to watch?), you've seen those stories already. Often it is even the same people who were interviewed earlier in the evening.

I personally find Tucker Carlson's presentation a little bit more to my liking.

As for the competing shows, since these things follow dinner I don't want to risk a nausea attack.
Hannity's fall was a result of Fox execs spitting in the faces of a loyal audience on election night in Nov. of 2020. Roughly 40% of that audience left within 2 weeks and have never returned. The idiots in charge behaved as though they didn't understand WHY the audience would have been offended. OAN, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, none are perfect but all at least offer a slightly less Leftist worldview.

The problem with Hannity's program is that it is mostly a re-hash of Martha McCallum's and Tucker Carlson's stories. If you have been watching Fox news that evening (what else is there to watch?), you've seen those stories already. Often it is even the same people who were interviewed earlier in the evening.

I personally find Tucker Carlson's presentation a little bit more to my liking.

As for the competing shows, since these things follow dinner I don't want to risk a nausea attack.
Hannity's fall was a result of Fox execs spitting in the faces of a loyal audience on election night in Nov. of 2020. Roughly 40% of that audience left within 2 weeks and have never returned. The idiots in charge behaved as though they didn't understand WHY the audience would have been offended. OAN, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, none are perfect but all at least offer a slightly less Leftist worldview.
LMAO @ "slightly less leftist".

That's some funny shit.

Forum List

Back