Hangovers suck

One of the reasons why I quit drinking three weeks ago. The hangovers get worse as you get older.

But I love the movie. :D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOdCWaTsIk]YouTube - The Hangover - Stu's Song[/ame]

Weird that it never occurred to you guys to not drink enough to get one... :cool:

Weird that it never occurred to you guys to not drink enough to get one... :cool:

Oh, it occurred to me. But since it was the first day of my vacation, had some chicken on the grill, with some corn on the cob, plenty of ice cold beer...I went all "fuck it, we'll do it live"

'Course, this is nowhere near what I used to do when I was a kid. But still, the cotton mouth and the sleepiness is killin' me today.

Take three or four aspirin with a 20 oz bottle of water before passing out. Works wonders.

You will still feel like shit but your head wont hurt as much.

My head never hurts.

I'm just really really hungry the next day, with cotton mouth, and sleepy all day.
Sure you werent smoking instead of drinking?:cool:

I smoked a few cigarettes too. Probably doesn't help the cotton mouth.

Gave up the green-smoke 13 years ago.

Take a multi vitamin and drink tomato juice.

To induce vomiting? Is that the purpose?

Trust me, it works. I have been doing it for years, then I saw on some show the other day where they recommended tomato juice for hangovers. YOu can also drink one of those vitamin waters, and eat a banana.
And I guess "hair of the dog" just prolongs everything.

I quit drinking every evening. Sometimes I skip Sunday evening. A man's got to have some rest now and then. Scotch being kind to the overindulgent, I never have a hangover.

Forum List

Back