Hangman

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I started this on another forum and this is how you play. I think of a word or phrase and then you have to guess the letters and instead of drawing a hangman I spell it out. :D Anybody want to play? Ziggy, are you up for it? :)

I got one that'll be good for a start. :D

_ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _

Is there an E ?

sorry I been distracted in other threads today.
Just keep throwing arrows in my direction, eventually I'll get the message :)
Hugs

Quote from a movie (hint....Sean Connery starred):

_ _ E
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

H. A. R. R. Y. P.O.T.T.E.R.

The entire time I watch the "epic" battle scene from "Deathly Hallows", I just sat their thinking that Seal Team Six would hand everyone at Hogwarts their lunch and make them eat it.

Those pitiful semi auto wands (that miss more often than Stormtrooper Blasters) are nothing compared to the M4 with some guts behind it.

• Banned
I probably don't know the movie then but I'm going to guess A anyways and it's alright Ziggy I've been SO busy today that it's not even funny.

You can call friends to your threads by putting a @ in front of their name. Ziggy Potterhead2021
I'm trying to keep on top of alerts but I'm trying to reply to discussions from earlier. And for some reason I have trouble making short posts.. So it takes me a few minutes even with an @ to finally get to the alerts.
I appologize for the delays..

BTW, is there a
W ?
HUGS

Quote from a movie (hint....Sean Connery starred):
_ _ E
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ A _ _ _ _ _

No W's.

Forum List

Back