Hang on, I'm vaccinated

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Well, a few days ago, I had a mega headache, snotty nose and sore throat. I had Astra Zeneca jabs last April and June, never bothered with boosters, waste of time. I did one of those COVID tests that you pick up from the government COVID sites in the UK, and it was negative. I heard that Omicron can often show up as negative, so I took a PCR test and it showed positive.

Well, one day of having a bad head, nothing chesty whatsoever. So back to work tomorrow because the unvaccinated customer is not bothered because they already recovered from COVID a couple of months back.

And we have poor Lefties crying over COVID.

Well, a few days ago, I had a mega headache, snotty nose and sore throat. I had Astra Zeneca jabs last April and June, never bothered with boosters, waste of time. I did one of those COVID tests that you pick up from the government COVID sites in the UK, and it was negative. I heard that Omicron can often show up as negative, so I took a PCR test and it showed positive.

Well, one day of having a bad head, nothing chesty whatsoever. So back to work tomorrow because the unvaccinated customer is not bothered because they already recovered from COVID a couple of months back.

They're terrified. A buddy of mine had to get tested and his test didn't have any positive sars covid BUT it did detect a coronavirus229 I believe. They counted that as covid but that's just a regular coronavirus. It's not covid. It's a cold.

PCR tests can't distinguish between covid and influenza. The CDC said to stop using them in July.

PCR tests can't distinguish between covid and influenza. The CDC said to stop using them in July.
They're still classed as the bee's knees over here. The girlfriend is Right Wing but still a sucker for all these jabs and tests. So, she does the tests if she sneezes or farts. I got the jabs because she whinged to go on holiday, but the airline industry then shut down.

I was in the supermarket (Scotland) and all of a sudden, it felt like I was shot with a dart gun, and I felt off. If I do paracetamol, it means I'm ill because you were never taken to doctors as kids in my day. I took two paracetamol.

Soon you'll be able to eat your mRNA in your favorite salad.

Why get vaccinated if you have no worries over covid? Enjoy freedom with all your covid positive righty friends.

Why get vaccinated if you have no worries over covid? Enjoy freedom with all your covid positive righty friends.
You've just replied to my post where I said I've been vaccinated ?!? I had the first two Astra Zeneca shots, not bothering with boosters.

^^^Here's another dummy who fell for the Big Lie. How many people have you infected running around thinking you're immune? 10? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

1641330204984.png

Good thing you got your shots.

Misinformation is dangerous, don't repeat it.

Back in July 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) voluntarily recalled a PCR test they'd been using.

The recall was not because the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test was inaccurate. It was because they have a different test that can check for both influenza and COVID-19 simultaneously – which is known as the "multiplexed method

."."PCR test recall: Can PCR tests tell the difference between COVID-19 and the flu?

How many people have you infected (and killed) running around thinking you can't spread Covid because you're too dumb to realize Biden lied to you? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

View attachment 583595
It's likely many infections are due to the vaccinated, they probably believe they're immune and don't respect the 6 foot rule etc.. Masks give people a false sense of security, they only give a small benefit, so again, they don't respect the 6 foot rule.

Forum List

Back