Hamas "We killed the Israeli teens"

I think I'm going to make a list about all the subjects Team Palestine blamed Israel for and proved wrong, from conspiracy theories to facts and investigations.

As I recall - you guys blamed Mohammed's murder on his family, as an honor killing due to his being (presumably) gay. That hung on for quite a while, Team Israel.

So lets make the entire middle east Israel, and solve the problem.

Daniyel, don't fall for Sunni Trolls trap. He's just trying to get angry responses from you.
Everyone knows that Islam is the cause of all the Middle East problems, but being a good Muslim, Sunni Troll loves to blame Jews for what his terrorist people are guilty of. Here is my favourite example of Sunni Troll doing just that:
'IMO, 9/11 was a false flag operation and no Muslims at all were involved"
:lol:

I think I'm going to make a list about all the subjects Team Palestine blamed Israel for and proved wrong, from conspiracy theories to facts and investigations.

As I recall - you guys blamed Mohammed's murder on his family, as an honor killing due to his being (presumably) gay. That hung on for quite a while, Team Israel.
I do not recall that, or if it did that it hung on for "quite a while". Care to link the posts?

I do not recall that, or if it did that it hung on for "quite a while". Care to link the posts?

BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I thought its honor killing because of family quarrel, anyway I was wrong about it.. 1 point for Team Palestine..
So here is the short list of all the recent blames.
1.Mohammad Al'dura plot.
2.Hamas using human shields.
3.The UN is corrupted and sided with the Palestinians.
4.Hamas behind the three Israeli teens murder.
5.Israel is an apartheid state/evoking minorities rights.
6.Israel deliberately targeting civilians.
7.Hamas breaking ceaesefire (6 times!)

I can go on with this, 7 (12) points for Team Hebrew :eusa_naughty:

Just more lies published by the Juden Post.

They have already blamed Hamas, and no I do not buy it. Its only in Israel papers and on Facebook so far, soon it will be on fox and then CNN. All on the word of who, Israel, who I say did it as an excuse to attack Palestine. I have as much proof as them.

Or perhaps on the word Saleh al-Arouri. I realize it pains you both deeply to face the fact that your handlers are vicious, lying scumbags but you can only suppress the truth within yourselves. Then again, it may be the vicious, lying nature of Islamists that you find most appealing.
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AltbzXU0...M4Lmh0bWw-/RS=^ADAJaeJwlEA7UNHvWoCDA3A55KURM4-
RAMALLAH West Bank (Reuters) - A top Hamas official said members of his militant group kidnapped three Israeli teenagers whose deaths in June provoked a spiral of violence that led to the war in Gaza, the first acknowledgement of the movement's involvement...
"There was much speculation about this operation, some said it was a conspiracy," Saleh al-Arouri told delegates at the International Union of Islamic Scholars in Istanbul on Wednesday, according to a recording of the meeting posted online by organizers.
"The popular will was exercised throughout our occupied land, and culminated in the heroic operation by the Qassam Brigades in imprisoning the three settlers in Hebron," he said, referring to Hamas's armed wing.

JERUSALEM (JTA) — A West Bank man said to be the leader of the terrorist cell that kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers in June was arrested.
A gag order on reporting the arrest, which took place more than three weeks ago, was lifted Tuesday evening, according to Israeli media.
Hussam Kawasme of Hebron was apprehended while attempting to flee to Jordan under a false identity with the help of his family, Ynet reported. Kawasme reportedly admitted to serving as the leader of the cell that perpetrated the murders of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and Eyal Yifrach. Kawasme said that funding for the attack, which he used to buy weapons, came from Hamas in Gaza.
In his interrogation, Kawasme said he helped bury the bodies on a plot of land he had purchased two months prior to the murders. He then helped the two men who drove the car and shot the teens hide.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/08/05/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/alleged-leader-of-cell-that-killed-three-israeli-teens-arrested#ixzz3AyITuv2Q

They have already blamed Hamas, and no I do not buy it. Its only in Israel papers and on Facebook so far, soon it will be on fox and then CNN. All on the word of who, Israel, who I say did it as an excuse to attack Palestine. I have as much proof as them.

So you missed the video then were it was recorded

The Hamas official, Salah al-Aruri made the comments during a conference of Islamic clerics in Turkey. He praised the "heroic action of the Kassam Brigades who kidnapped three settlers in Hebron."

Oh right, proud Turk, I bet you also been in that Muslim Cleric conference which is why you bother say everything serve your propaganda except admitting its Hamas's fault or at least remaining silent.
Not a Turk either.

Just a regular white patriotic American.

And I assume that you are a juden.......correct?
Nope, just an American..so tell me, you really are a covert?
Yes.......14 years ago.

Are you denying that you are a jew?
I'm American Jewish, my parents born in Morocco both..but tell me, you converted to Islam 14 years ago and you have nothing to say against Islamic extremists?
JERUSALEM (JTA) — A West Bank man said to be the leader of the terrorist cell that kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers in June was arrested.
A gag order on reporting the arrest, which took place more than three weeks ago, was lifted Tuesday evening, according to Israeli media.
Hussam Kawasme of Hebron was apprehended while attempting to flee to Jordan under a false identity with the help of his family, Ynet reported. Kawasme reportedly admitted to serving as the leader of the cell that perpetrated the murders of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and Eyal Yifrach. Kawasme said that funding for the attack, which he used to buy weapons, came from Hamas in Gaza.
In his interrogation, Kawasme said he helped bury the bodies on a plot of land he had purchased two months prior to the murders. He then helped the two men who drove the car and shot the teens hide.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/08/05/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/alleged-leader-of-cell-that-killed-three-israeli-teens-arrested#ixzz3AyITuv2Q

The Hamas official, Salah al-Aruri made the comments during a conference of Islamic clerics in Turkey. He praised the "heroic action of the Kassam Brigades who kidnapped three settlers in Hebron."

I seen the video , I even enlarged it. One could not even see who was sitting in the cha

No I watched the video , even enlarged it to full page, one could not tell who was sitting in that chair is it was even an human and not a dummy. Did I see the wrong video?

Your link is two weeks old.

I know. Imagine that. Hard to keep lies straight when you tell so many. Hey since they arrested or kidnapped over 450 when they entered Gaza ransacking homes and stealing, do you think they'll release those prisoners now?

How about they do a hamas and tell the world they let them go when in reality they have had them disappear into thin air. How do you know they have not already been released back into the wild to escape hamas judgement. The wrong word at the right time and the terrorist scum will be hunted down like vermin by hamas.

Just more lies published by the Juden Post.
Just more beheading, rape, thievery, vandalism, and crimes against humanity by Sunni Islamic filth.
Daniyel, here is no need to become all rude and nasty when presented with the truth.

Since when has it been rude to tell the truth, and you cant dent that Sunni's are beheading, raping, thieving, vandalising and committing crimes against humanity when they openly admit to doing so. Time to take proper punitive action against the sunni terrorist low life's and infect them with contraceptive drugs dropped from the air.

Now the video was Turkish from an Islamic conclave and not Jewish lies, get used to seeing your brothers getting their just deserts as the world is sick of them. And expect to see a black panel van close to your home as homeland security watches your every move as you are now seen as a subversive.

Bloody savages! All Islamic fanatic terrorists are inhuman savages monsters!

What will it take for the world to wake up to them!

An attack on the UN that kills most of the ambassadors and their flunkies

Israel and the zionist psychopaths who rule that rogue state are responsible for 99% of the problems and crimes against humanity in the Middle East.

And if there was no Jews or Israel who would you blame then. The facts are there are over 1 billion ISLAMONAZI SCUM living in the M.E. and barely 6 million Jews so how can such a small population be all over the place living as arab muslims in high places without being found out. The reality is the ISLAMONAZI SCUM need a scapegoat so they blame the Jews for everything that they themselves are behind. Keep it up and soon you will be afraid to leave your stinking hovel in case the big bad Jew gets you.

Oh right, proud Turk, I bet you also been in that Muslim Cleric conference which is why you bother say everything serve your propaganda except admitting its Hamas's fault or at least remaining silent.
Not a Turk either.

Just a regular white patriotic American.

And I assume that you are a juden.......correct?
Nope, just an American..so tell me, you really are a covert?
Yes.......14 years ago.

Are you denying that you are a jew?
I'm American Jewish, my parents born in Morocco both..but tell me, you converted to Islam 14 years ago and you have nothing to say against Islamic extremists?

I seen the video , I even enlarged it. One could not even see who was sitting in the cha

No I watched the video , even enlarged it to full page, one could not tell who was sitting in that chair is it was even an human and not a dummy. Did I see the wrong video?

Did yiu here the words spoken by the hamas official, or are you going to call the Turkish Islamic authorities LIARS as well

Forum List

Back