halloween candy tainted

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

sewing needle in kit kat bars. some one else was putting screws in three muskateers bars and another was giving out sex candy. so far no gave out rocks like on charlie brown .that happened to me as a kid. hope you all checked you kids candy outl. the nut balls are at it agian.

sewing needle in kit kat bars. some one else was putting screws in three muskateers bars and another was giving out sex candy. so far no gave out rocks like on charlie brown .that happened to me as a kid. hope you all checked you kids candy outl. the nut balls are at it agian.

there are too many sick fucks in the world. I remember as a kid 45 years ago people putting razor blades in candy apples they handed out.

I think it’s tome to just scrap trick-or-treating. There’s just too many issues with it.

My $0.02.

This has been an urban myth since the '60s.

There isn't a single documented case of anyone handing out poison or otherwise tainted candies to the public on Halloween.

There have been dozens of documented cases of false reports.

This has been an urban myth since the '60s.

There isn't a single documented case of anyone handing out poison or otherwise tainted candies to the public on Halloween.

There have been dozens of documented cases of false reports.
i just posted kit kat bar with needle. stop fooling yourself.

Do keep in mind that not everyone likes Kit Kats.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How can candy be messed with in such a way to begin with anyway.
have no idea some stuck screws in their three muskateers bars too

No doubt democrats, they are sick.

I just cannot imagine going through life and seeing every single thing through the lenses of Repub vs Dem

not everything is about politics, there is more to life than just hating Dems.

I pray one day you will figure that out

Every single case to date it has been found that the needle or whatever was put there AFTER the candy was handed out ... to create drama.
and screw in the three musketeers. they were found in more then one childs candy bars

Forum List

Back