Halloween Candy Support Group

Meh. We don't avoid the holiday at my house, we do give out candy, but don't get into the super dark aspects of it. I wouldn't have let my kids dress up like the devil for Halloween or anything, and we don't decorate for it. My kids did do the usual princess/superhero costumes etc and go trick or treating. Most people at my church are similar.

I would wonder if the super anti-Halloween folks also forgo all pagan aspects of Christmas, such as Christmas trees.

Whatever floats your boat just don't try to sink mine and I totally agree with that last point you made btw.

20221028_134003.jpg

One more day guys,... The walls are closing in on me and the drool is real and begun. I don't have JUST candy anymore. I also have Halloween brownies and donuts taunting me now. Hold me!

I have up with a new candy. The candy will be cylindrical in shape but rounded at the ends. Some will be pure milk chocolate, some will be milk chocolate with a caramel inside, and some may even have nuts or cookie crunch.

The new idea is really just the name and shape of the candy. They are going to be called Halloweeners or perhaps Halloweiners because.....

they look like Weiners.

Forum List

Back