Hall & Oats song viewed online 1 billion times

• Banned
Screenshot_20200924-202100_YouTube.jpg

Read the first comment lol

Comrades: If you are a rock & roll fan, you MUST check out the series of youtube videos emanating from "Darryl's House." No shit. It's the best. Just great musicians jamming.

Comrades: If you are a rock & roll fan, you MUST check out the series of youtube videos emanating from "Darryl's House." No shit. It's the best. Just great musicians jamming.
Yep, check it out, again.
<iframe width="1069" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Banned

They also beat out Simon & Garfunkel for most successful duo.
Dreams not streams. The photo looks a little gay....not that there is anything wrong with it.
I see the joke/twist flew right over your head....

They also beat out Simon & Garfunkel for most successful duo.

I hate that song.
How about
<iframe width="1069" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or

Saw them live in concert back in 2010 at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater

Very good concert, thoroughly enjoyed it. About 3,000 in attendance so not a large event. Made it more personal and enjoyable.
As usual, they were allowing people to go right to the stage until some crazy woman jumped on stage, then they moved everyone back.

Grew up with their music as a kid. Lots of fond memories. Good times.

How about
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only Hall & Oats song I like is Kiss On My List

Younger kids today didn't grow up with their music playing during a first date, in your first car, coming and going from your first job.... etc
so their music probably means A LOT more to those of us growing up during their heyday.
I won't say they had THE BEST music.....but it was part of the young experience.

Then again, I'm a big fan of EWF, and a lot of the 80's black groups. Damn good stuff.
60's, 70's & 80's.......eras of the best music ever made. This rap shit is junk. Not music.

go on you tube, i believe there is a video of them before they hit it big. I think it was them performing around 1977?

they say they were the greatest duo of the 80's,, but dont forget about Tears for Fears

I love their VH-1 Behind The Music album and the way that they sing the first two songs of their Christmas album gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. :) :) :)

God bless you and John and Daryl always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back