Half of Young Americans Say Israel Should Be ‘Ended and Given to Hamas’: Poll

Indeed .
In fact the Jewish people represent perfect evidence that there is no God of the type they believe in because surely nobody of any intelligence wants to believer in a Bull Shitter and Bungler which is the scam that they have lapped up .
The Jews are in a paradoxical position in that they are fulfilling opposing prophecies, that of being blessed and cursed at the same time, by the same God. Of course, it is God's will and purpose at this time that this is so.

I don't see any genocide.

I see people who would still be alive had Israel not been attacked by the elected government of Gaza...Hamas.
The Palestinians should put down the Koran for a moment and read the Jewish bible where it says that "Those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed."

The Palestinians should put down the Koran for a moment and read the Jewish bible where it says that "Those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed."
I could have helped them out with a simple, folksy proverb...

Screenshot_20231217-113706-297.png

Such polls just confirm the fact that Jews have not endeared themselves to the majority of people (quite prophetic, actually).
Americans who hate the Muslims also hate the Jews. Food for thought for those trying to demonize the other side.

Stupid poll for stupid people, young people see what is happening in Gaza to a people in an open air prison, now over ten thousand innocents have been killed by Israeli bombs, and if you see the pictures of their families, it throws a monkey wrench into deeply flawed assumptions.
It’s a lot more than 10k murdered. We’ll likely never know how many died. Whole families have been wiped out.
1702837141909.png

Fighting Evil and in this case extreme Racism built on Ethnic Cleansing and Child Murder can never be repeated too many times .
There are some very sick and troubled people among us who will separately claim to be religious and inspired by faith who seemingly are delighted everytime Evil is committed .
I’m certain these dumb Americans supporting genocide of Palestinians will deny they did in time. As the world voices its collective disgust with Israel, these warmongering fools will cowardly deny they ever supported it.

It's true, the voting age should be raised to 25.
Youngsters nowadays are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
and maybe the draft age should reach 65
I don't see any genocide.
and you never will.....
Younger Americans are wrong on this issue.
Our youths realize that Israel is a narrow strip of desert surrounded, outmanned and outgunned which will not survive this war w/out boots on the ground, their boots

That reality moves them to ask what dog we (the USA) has in this fight

Mighty insightful imho

~S~

Forum List

Back