Haley Calls Navalny a ‘Hero,’ Saying Trump Must Answer for His Death

There was no victim blaming...
Navalny suffered from OJ Simpson Syndrome such as when OJ was acquitted for murder in 1995 then FOOLISHLY remained in the USA to let forces get revenge instead of OJ leaving here/move to Nigeria then never look back for the rest of his life.
It’s insulting to compare a patriot to a murderer!

It's a shame that Haley would resort to this propaganda. It's well established that Putin would rather have a mentally incompetent president than have to deal with Trump and they play Haley like a freaking violin.

Nimrata Randhawa cares more about Russian political prisoners than peaceful January 6 American ones. Again, the guy didn’t have a chance in hell of winning against Putin.
So what? Putin still had him killed. There is no doubt about it. Trump will be asked anyway. Nimrata is just getting the first shot at him.

Strange you would consider a Russian of any type as a martyr.

8g91eb.jpg
He fought for everything you oppose.

The whole world has known about him for years. He was the bravest man in Russia, and is now a martyr.
NAVALNY DEATH PLANNED & COORDINATED BY THE WEST
Maria Zakharova

“Maria Zakharova: “The reaction of Western leaders, politicians and the media to the news of the death of Alexei Navalny once again demonstrated their hypocrisy, cynicism and unprincipledness. The “in any situation, blame Russia” scheme is in action. Moreover, for each case there is a preparation according to the manual. Let’s look at the chronology.”

“In a short period of time, within two hours (from 14:19), Western politicians and the media at their side were able, as it were, to obtain the results of a forensic examination that had not yet been carried out, conduct an investigation, blame Moscow and render a verdict.
There is no other explanation other than the fact that all these reactions were prepared in advance.”

NAVALNY DEATH PLANNED & COORDINATED BY THE WEST

As long as UKRINE wants to be a free country I support THEIR leadership.
AS long as Russia is ruled by a dictator I support the RUSSIAN people,
But NEVER there dictator leader.
You think we have shortages in AMERICA
RUSSIA knows what shortages are really like.
And PUTIN may be one of the richest men in the world
With most of his money hidden.

So everyone is condeming Puting for Navalny death and now that they have all had their look how tough I am virtue signaling feel good about themselves moment then what? Are all or any of them going to do anything to punish Putin or hold him accountable I highly doubt it all talk and no action is not any different than no talk at all.

LOL....Due to the "sanctions" the average Russian shopper now has a more varied selection to pick from and (as best as I can tell) at decent prices. Eggs are a lot cheaper.

One Russin shopper said that before the sanctions she had one choice of Cola in her regional grocery store, now there are six....Thanks sanctions! she said.

The fact of the matter is other countries that are not concerned with virtue-signaling over Ukraine have stepped up to the plate in a big way. China and Turkey in particular.

Utter bullshit! The guy didn’t have a chance in hell of winning against Putin. Trump has nothing to “answer for” in Navalny’s death.
Your absolutely correct, dead people have a hard time winning elections, furthermore, in a democratically elected fascist oligarchy the votes just keep coming until victory is secured.

“Donald Trump’s admission that he intends to give Putin a greenlight for more war and violence, to continue his brutal assault against a free Ukraine, and to expand his aggression to the people of Poland and the Baltic States are appalling and dangerous,” he said.

President Joseph Biden

Another Biden fan! :party:

"Party" and "Biden" don't strike me as words that share the same sentence all too frequently.

"Senile" "Nap" and "Incompetent" yes. But "Party"?

Unless, of course, the "Biden" is immediately preceded by "Hunter".

Then it's off the fucking charts.

“Donald Trump’s admission that he intends to give Putin a greenlight for more war and violence, to continue his brutal assault against a free Ukraine, and to expand his aggression to the people of Poland and the Baltic States are appalling and dangerous,” he said.

President Joseph Biden

Followed by "Listen FAT!" Grunt Drool SNOOOOOOOOOOORE "WHA? (whispers): Where the little kids at"?

I understand things have to be edited out for the purpose of brevity. ;)

LOL....Due to the "sanctions" the average Russian shopper now has a more varied selection to pick from and (as best as I can tell) at decent prices. Eggs are a lot cheaper.

One Russin shopper said that before the sanctions she had one choice of Cola in her regional grocery store, now there are six....Thanks sanctions! she said.

The fact of the matter is other countries that are not concerned with virtue-signaling over Ukraine have stepped up to the plate in a big way. China and Turkey in particular.

Yep, and meanwhile Western Europe deals with rationing and illegal immigrant riots.

We need Trump back like yesterday.

Forum List

Back