Haitian migrants revolt in custody and seize control of privately contracted bus

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Well, if they get loose maybe we can expect the news cycle to switch from Covid catastrophe to a new AIDs epidemic.
They hold the top spot in the Caribbean.

This is just the start.

Personally, I understand where the Haitian Illegals are coming from.

Sleepy Joe promised them admittance to the US and open borders during the 2020 campaign, and now is trying to renege on his promises.

Donald J. Trump ruined politics for the establishment by actually keeping his promises, and now Biden is paying the price for Trump's impudence in actually doing what he set out to do.

They are illegals, not migrants.
What is a migrant person?
The UN Migration Agency (IOM) defines a migrant as any person who is moving or has moved across an international border or within a State away from his/her habitual place of residence, regardless of (1) the person's legal status; (2) whether the movement is voluntary or involuntary; (3) what the causes for the movement ...

Migration - the United Nations

This is just the start.
They represent what people do with no freaking skills ever and corruption to the maximum. Primal Village ways from thousands of years ago. They have Global Climate Changed their own half island to permanent begging parasite status. Hundreds of billions of dollars has been given to this nation. The Dominican Republic which shares the Island has poverty also. But it is like Manhattan Island compared to Haiti.

Its not Pres. Biden fault so many Haitians are under the bridge.

Of course it is. Biden is the one who put out the welcome mat for teeming masses of Illegals and encouraging the multitudes to migrate here.

These folks would be chilling in the tremendous city of Port-au-Prince if Biden didn't encourage them last year to make the trip.

The UN Migration Agency (IOM) defines a migrant as any person who is moving or has moved across an international border or within a State away from his/her habitual place of residence, regardless of (1) the person's legal status; (2) whether the movement is voluntary or involuntary; (3) what the causes for the movement ...

They're invaders.

Only a white woman would type such shit.

White women a crazy.

Of course it is. Biden is the one who put out the welcome mat for teeming masses of Illegals and encouraging the multitudes to migrate here.

These folks would be chilling in the tremendous city of Port-au-Prince if Biden didn't encourage them last year to make the trip.

They were in Ciudad Acuna all along, since tramp started Title 42 which saved his arse.

I don't have any hate at all in my heart for the people of Haiti at all.

Sleepy Joe encouraged them to come, and if I was sitting in their Shithole country, I'd be inclined to join the teeming mass of humanity in Mexico trying to come to America.

The conservative idea of "Making Haiti Great Again" has been discredited as "racjst" by Biden so no reason to stick around.

This is just the start.
Just the start of what?

If I was stewing in my juices in a Port-au-Prince hoosegow and Soros offered to bail me out and transport me to a camp on the US Mexico border, I'd probably accept the offer so I could continue my career in alleged child molestation or mattress tag ripping in America.

Port au prince is pretty much leveled, I think.

The start of the Biden Wave of Illegals pouring across his porous southern frontier. Sleepy Joe's idea is to replace border guards with border greeters like they have at Costco.
Oh! The start of your RWNJ fantasy!

Cool.

Forum List

Back