Hairgate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Was Nancy Pelosi set up by the vast right wing conspiracy like Nancy claims and like Hillary used to speak about?

I find it interesting that when asked if she initiated the call to get her hair cut, Nancy refused to answer, thus showing her guilt.

No hair dressers call up clients to have their hair done, ESPECIALLY when they are close down by the state.

But the hair dresser I think has a right to be angry with people like Nancy who can get their hair cut while others can't

As the hair designer stated, “We have been shut down for so long, not just me, but most of the small businesses and I just can’t — it’s a feeling — a feeling of being deflated, helpless and honestly beaten down.”

And so the beatings continue as Nancy seeks to blame the hair dresser for setting her up for a hair cut and not wearing her mask while the hair dresser continues to be mostly out of work and unable to support their family, dependent upon the crumbs Nancy and her ilk choose or choose not to give her to survive.

I wonder if Nancy will seek other punitive ways to punish the hair dresser, like many around the country who have been jailed for continuing to cut hair, that is, hair that is for elitists like Nancy

Was Nancy Pelosi set up by the vast right wing conspiracy like Nancy claims and like Hillary used to speak about?

I find it interesting that when asked if she initiated the call to get her hair cut, Nancy refused to answer, thus showing her guilt.

No hair dressers call up clients to have their hair done, ESPECIALLY when they are close down by the state.

But the hair dresser I think has a right to be angry with people like Nancy who can get their hair cut while others can't

As the hair designer stated, “We have been shut down for so long, not just me, but most of the small businesses and I just can’t — it’s a feeling — a feeling of being deflated, helpless and honestly beaten down.”

And so the beatings continue as Nancy seeks to blame the hair dresser for setting her up for a hair cut and not wearing her mask while the hair dresser continues to be mostly out of work and unable to support their family, dependent upon the crumbs Nancy and her ilk choose or choose not to give her to survive.

I wonder if Nancy will seek other punitive ways to punish the hair dresser, like many around the country who have been jailed for continuing to cut hair, that is, hair that is for elitists like Nancy
Don't worry, the board leftists, who are all spoiled dirty no good trust fund losers who have never had to earn a dollar don’t care.

Hypocrisy is all they are and they will all burn in hell. So, let them gleefully skip down on their road to perdition.

Curious if anyone would step up next time she needs a hair dresser.

who gives a shit?

she created the rules for her community - there is zero excuse to NOT know them as you demand everyone BUT YOU follows the guidelines.

bitch knew exactly what she was doing she's just an entitled moistened bint.

Oh goody, another circle jerk of haters and jerks. I wonder how many posts of this ilk will go on and on? Seems a likely topic to be put in one single hate fest.

who gives a shit?

she created the rules for her community - there is zero excuse to NOT know them as you demand everyone BUT YOU follows the guidelines.

bitch knew exactly what she was doing she's just an entitled moistened bint.
Who cares? No one that has the power to punish Nancy in any way.

She will win reelection if she wants it. It is for her to take.

Who knows, maybe she will last till over 100 years old like Senator Byrd did

You remember that democrat right, he was the KKK member, but not racist cuz he had a "D" by his name.

Its a crazy world we live in

there are hundreds of far more serious complaints to be made against nancy pelosi for her time as Speaker of the House

but this seemingly trivial incident appears to be doing her more harm than anything else

But unless repubs win back the house in november the new Speaker is likely to be far more leftwing crazy that she is

there are hundreds of far more serious complaints to be made against nancy pelosi for he time as Speaker of the House

but this seemingly trivial incident appears to be doing her more harm than anything else

But unless repubs win back the house in november the new Speaker is likely to be far more leftwing crazy that she is
yea, people have had their business' shut down for 6 months and losing homes by now and we're arguing over some bitch getting her hair done.

at this point she should wig up and move on.

Oh goody, another circle jerk of haters and jerks. I wonder how many posts of this ilk will go on and on? Seems a likely topic to be put in one single hate fest.

there are hundreds of far more serious complaints to be made against nancy pelosi for her time as Speaker of the House

Either the Dims win again or the Pubes sit on their hands like they always do and did not repeal and replace Obamacare or build the wall with the brief power they had for 2 years under Trump.

Something to look forward to I reckon.

Curious if anyone would step up next time she needs a hair dresser.
She is another Ellen

Either the Dims win again or the Pubes sit on their hands like they always do and did not repeal and replace Obamacare or build the wall with the brief power they had for 2 years under Trump.

Something to look forward to I reckon.
I agree that the republican swamp rats are unimpressive

but the choice is republicans afraid of their own shadow prodded to action by trump, or total democrat control of congress and the white house dominated by the most extreme leftists we have ever seen

To be fair half of Americans are too stupid to understand what nancy has done over the years.
This is something even an idiot can see is wrong.

No one gets in the way of Prog and her self serving importance. Somebody pays!

Are democrats really going to attack the poor babes who are trying to make a living as hairdressers because the Speaker of the House has been exposed as a freaking hypocrite?

Caugh red handed yet blaming others. Underneath the lizard skin she is black

Oh fuck you. Her fucking nephew made the rules, and she feels she is better than the peons so the rules, and the laws don't apply to her. In other words, she is a TOTALITARIAN twat.

She is the authoritarian you claim Trump to be.
And feckless boot licker you defends scum like her.

Forum List

Back