Hahahahahahah......they're going to try it again....LOL

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Schiff just can't take no for an answer.....he has been disgraced, exposed and Trumped!
This idiot will go down swinging but he's going to go down. I thought we might see another shooting civil war in this nation but now I'm convinced that this is the Civil War playing out right in front of us. The eight years of sabotage and national destruction done by Obama is now nearing a final unwinding and like the seven headed hydra that it was still has a few poisonous heads left. In the end....the Democrats lose big!

Impeachment 2.0? Democrats line up possible new charges against Trump

JO

Good gawd, these people.

And they wonder why their approvals are so low. Or maybe they don't.

Do they really think this played well enough with their base and left leaning independents to help the with the election?

Schiff just can't take no for an answer.....he has been disgraced, exposed and Trumped!
This idiot will go down swinging but he's going to go down. I thought we might see another shooting civil war in this nation but now I'm convinced that this is the Civil War playing out right in front of us. The eight years of sabotage and national destruction done by Obama is now nearing a final unwinding and like the seven headed hydra that it was still has a few poisonous heads left. In the end....the Democrats lose big!

Impeachment 2.0? Democrats line up possible new charges against Trump

JO
Like I always say. just ignore them. They are just wasting tax dollars, which they could be using those funds as pay-off money. . The House can open up many cases. But since they are in control of it and none of the rest of the branches. That is how far it will go. What goes on in the House, stays in the House. Like I say, all of this is a distraction. But if the media and the public keeps on paying attention to it. That they will never stop.
I'll betcha that they are going to use Pres.Trump pardoning of Roger Stone as an excuse to restart it all over again. But you guys are giving them the power when you pay attention to it.
And so Pres.Trump just needs to go along with his plans and when someone mention impeachment to him. He should make a tin foil hat for them and give them a wink.

If they attempt this again they are going to set themselves up for a landslide loss in November.

This is nothing to impeach anyone over......unless a Dem does it....

So sayeth the Jesus

The impeachment failed...Trump is free to do whatever he likes.....focus on beating him at the polls -- and then whichever candidate that beats him can do whatever he or she likes...oh wait!

Forum List

Back