Hah! President Trump Triggers Liberal Snowflakes with Holiday Tweet on Gas Prices

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump posted a pre-Thanksgiving tweet to trigger the snowflakes before the holiday. ....... President Trump: You just can’t win with the Fake News Media. A big story today is that because I have pushed so hard and gotten Gasoline Prices so low, more people are driving and I have caused traffic jams throughout our Great Nation. Sorry everyone!.....let the HATE begin!

Notice, the Media doesn't talk about lower energy prices under Trump. Usually a booming economy like we have creates so much demand that energy prices spike. Yet the MEDIA IS SILENT because that is not the case, even during a high travel holiday. Why?

President Trump posted a pre-Thanksgiving tweet to trigger the snowflakes before the holiday. ....... President Trump: You just can’t win with the Fake News Media. A big story today is that because I have pushed so hard and gotten Gasoline Prices so low, more people are driving and I have caused traffic jams throughout our Great Nation. Sorry everyone!.....let the HATE begin!
Lol, dropping oil prices are a sign of a slowing economy.

LMAO no it isin't

You don't even know why oil is dropping you just parrot left loon BS

Was just buying gas yesterday and was thinking how low prices have been since Trump took over. Prices usually spike over the summer but they haven't yet. Hopefully it stays this way!

Liberals hoping for another recession and big hit to the middle class. It's their only hope.

Liberals hoping for another recession and big hit to the middle class. It's their only hope.

Their hate gets in the way of rational thought and thinking

Not hoping, trying to warn you.

so, you post a thread about a Trump Tweet but you're too lazy to post the Tweet.

So, I take that as laziness = conservatism, because being lazy equates to conserving energy & effort.

I knew you fvckers were lazy.

so, you post a thread about a Trump Tweet but you're too lazy to post the Tweet.

So, I take that as laziness = conservatism, because being lazy equates to conserving energy & effort.

I take your post as you being too stupid to find it on the net...lazy bastard!

Their hate gets in the way of rational thought and thinking

Not quite.

They have no frontal lobe, where cognizant thought comes from. Their hate is merely a programmed response to the stimuli of regressive policy not being put in place to increase prices artificially in order to stop global warming.

I take your post as you being too stupid to find it on the net...lazy bastard!

Oh; I could locate the Tweet BUT then I wasn't the lazy ass son of a bitch that posted the OP.

Saudis have increased production to divert attention from murdering Khashogi

See everyone? We are nice people

Trump is easily bought off

Of course, as we all know, idiot boy has no idea why gas prices are falling...

Notice, the Media doesn't talk about lower energy prices under Trump. Usually a booming economy like we have creates so much demand that energy prices spike. Yet the MEDIA IS SILENT because that is not the case, even during a high travel holiday. Why?

:springbed:Sounds like this caused the Trump Humpers to get a hard on.

LOL and you have some loon on here screaming low oil is a drag on the economy

Further proving you cannot fix stupid

Saudis have increased production to divert attention from murdering Khashogi

See everyone? We are nice people

Trump is easily bought off

Oil prices are low, and they're going to stay low. The US is increasing output, too.

Forum List

Back