Hadhtag Diplomacy

Kill them and move on.
That's what they say. Congrats, you're equals.

OH please more from Mr I'm better than that....... well if you ever get car jacked, just use that on a criminal.....

Because apparently you want to talk to these people and cuddle with them........

Here's a clue, until they respect you out of fear, they wont listen to anything you say.

Kill them and move on.

OH please more from Mr I'm better than that....... well if you ever get car jacked, just use that on a criminal.....

Because apparently you want to talk to these people and cuddle with them........

Here's a clue, until they respect you out of fear, they wont listen to anything you say.
They don't need to listen to you little man, God is on their side, just like he is on yours right, only that can't be now can it so all you can do is slaughter each other, and that's what you do so don't be a drama queen about it.

Kill them and move on.

PaintMyFace would piss in his panties and BEG the criminal to show mercy. He's a fucking bedwetter.

Forum List

Back