Had this been a Rep. governor

To left wing loons it's a non issue....

No, it's only an issue to the right wing loons.

No one else cares.

We will see about that...

Get back to me in about 14 months.
:cool:

Will do.

Would you care to make a sigline wager? Say, 2 weeks?

If she gets beat, and these comments play a big part in her losing, you can give me whatever sigline you want for two weeks. Otherwise, I get to pick yours.

Care to put your sigline where your mouth is?

Last edited:
No, it's only an issue to the right wing loons.

No one else cares.

Will do.

If she gets beat, and these comments play a big part in her losing, you can give me whatever sigline you want for two weeks. Otherwise, I get to pick yours.

Sure.... :clap2:

As long as its not vulgar :wink_2:

Question: Who decides whether THIS comment makes a differnce? I say her record will be her demise.

Last edited:

Will do.

Question: Who decides whether THIS comment makes a differnce? I say her record will be her demise.

Well no - that's not what you said. You claimed that this scandal insures her losing.

I have no idea whether she'll win or lose - I just know that no one will care about this when they go to vote (or rather, anyone who does care was already not going to vote for her).

We could base it on exit polls of independents, I dunno.

And I agree to "nothing vulgar" as well.

Today the Congress; tomorrow the Presidency but still the Democrats will claim this is a non-issue.

By the way, where is TDM on this issue? :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Will do.

Well no - that's not what you said. You claimed that this scandal insures her losing.

I have no idea whether she'll win or lose - I just know that no one will care about this when they go to vote (or rather, anyone who does care was already not going to vote for her).

Tell ya what... lets get back to eachother Nov 2012 and see... This IMO will seal the deal, and if not... IT SHOULD.

Guess in my OP it should read this SHOULD insure her a loss.
:wink_2:

The stupidest premise for a thread is "what would have happened".

Simply because there's no way to know.

BTW, I'll bet dollars to donuts that she gets re-elected.

I'll take that bet. She had a snow balls chance in hell of winning a re-election before the comment now shes done I will bet 1000 dollars pay pale.

Last edited:
Today the Congress; tomorrow the Presidency but still the Democrats will claim this is a non-issue.

Immie

It would be an issue if someone was doing it.

Talking about it? Not so much.

I agree just talking about it is not really an Issue. However when ever someone talks about it, We better damn well make a hell of a lot of noise in opposition to it. Lest they start thinking it could actually happen.

If we could hold Elections in the middle of a Civil War, and in the Middle of the Great Depression, we sure has shit can hold them now. Besides her entire premise is flawed. If we suspended elections right now, we would be left with a divided government that can't agree on anything. lol

Last edited:
Will do.

Just went and re-read my posts...

:doubt:

The dems know they are going to get their asses handed to them in Nov 2012.

Bev. knows she is a goner.... :clap2:

I never said it ensured her losing.... she knows she is a goner and would love to see the elections suspended (allegedly) because of that.

Immie

It would be an issue if someone was doing it.

Talking about it? Not so much.

It is an issue that a politician even suggests such a thing.

There were some on these boards who stated that they thought Bush would declare martial law and remain in power in 2009 although neither he nor any other politician ever stated any such thing nor that we "should" do so.

It was a big issue to them then. Why is it not an issue when a politician actually does suggest such a thing?

Immie

The stupidest premise for a thread is "what would have happened".

Simply because there's no way to know.

BTW, I'll bet dollars to donuts that she gets re-elected.

I'll take that bet

Deal. If you win, I'll pay in you donuts. If you win, you pay me in dollars.
no you said you would bet dollars or are you lying?

But you should know who you are betting on I am from North Carolina she is the gov of North Carolina. She won't win.

Last edited:
I agree just talking about it is not really an Issue. However when ever someone talks about it, We better damn well make a hell of a lot of noise in opposition to it. Lest they start thinking it could actually happen.

If we could hold Elections in the middle of a Civil War, and in the Middle of the Great Depression, we sure has shit can hold them now. Besides her entire premise is flawed. If we suspended elections right now, we would be left with a divided government that can't agree on anything. lol

The point of the thread :clap2:

I know it wont happen, but damn it.... its not a funny joke :evil:

Thousands upon thousands of our sons, fathers, husbands, daughters, moms, and wives have died for the right.

I'll be damned if I stand by and say nothing!

Forum List

Back