Had this been a Rep. governor

We'll see... I on the other hand dont see her winning, and that will be b/c Democratic brand is becoming very toxic

As I said, I don't know anything about the race, or her, or her popularity.

All I know is that for all the "outrage" now, this will be forgotten, just like every other "outrageous" thing.

Sorry that quote is going to be a campaign add for her opponent. You will grow to hate it. It may even get some national use. It was an epically stupid thing to say. Her tone and expression were dead serious. She most certainly was not joking.

Why would you think I'd care at all? I don't live in NC, and I really don't the slightest shit about who the governor is.

I'm only in this thread laughing at your guys for getting so "outraged".

OH so there going to hold the congressional vote and still have the presidental election?

I don't think that was her intent, but I will let that slide.

I don't know what the hell she was thinking when she made such a stupid comment. I did take it as meaning just Congress because of her statement about allowing them to do the work they were charged with doing, but who knows what she really meant?

Immie

You and I both know that she would love to see another obama four years in her heart she meant it as I think she meant it, but since she didn't come out and say it I will let it slide for now.

Actually, I really thought she meant only Congress. I did think that she probably would have liked to include Obama in that, but I felt that the Presidential election shoe would drop later and be suggested by others so as to make it seem like this was more of an after thought than the actual intention.

Of course, maybe I am giving them more credit than they deserve?

Immie

Last edited:
You are the one thats clueless

from your link

You said

You'll bet dollars

What point are you trying to make? That you're OCD? Just really annoying?

Who the fuck cares?

It was a quip. A rhetorical device. Why must you make a fool out of yourself taking it so seriously? Does it really need 2 pages of pedantic arguments?

I give up. You WIN (whatever it is that you think you've won).

Now, will you please MOVE THE FUCK ON?

talking about stuipd you didn't realize what you said when you made that old timers comment.
You attempted to "take the bet". I made a joke saying "Ok, you be the donuts".

You took it seriously, and have now posted nearly 10 posts about it, and are continuing to post about it.

You should look up the word "Pedant".

Translation:

"My fellow Democrats and I care more about our Party and holding on to power than making sound economic policies that would help the country but are politically unpopular. Please don't hold our records or our pandering against us"

- Governor Bev

BTW...

If you're buying the "just joking" spin, just listen to the audio for yourself at the link below.

Bev Perdue’s open-mic night a total bust « Hot Air

Here's a quote for you that, unlike yours, don't need to be invented......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FirI3_G_0JM]McConnell's "Single Most Important" goal: Defeat Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't democrats stop and smell their political rethoric for one minute?
Republicans are just as bad.
She said what she said and their is no way to slide by it. If given the chance she would like to see the election of 2012 put on hold.
Democrats are pro voter suppression.

WTF?????? Now I KNOW you're just being obtuse.......

The Republican War on Voting

Here's a quote for you that, unlike yours, don't need to be invented......

McConnell's "Single Most Important" goal: Defeat Obama - YouTube

Why don't democrats stop and smell their political rethoric for one minute?
Republicans are just as bad.
She said what she said and their is no way to slide by it. If given the chance she would like to see the election of 2012 put on hold.
Democrats are pro voter suppression.

WTF?????? Now I KNOW you're just being obtuse.......

The Republican War on Voting

damn are you fucking forgetfull

"I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won't hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover," she said. "I really hope that someone can agree with me on that. ... You want people who don't worry about the next election."

As I said, I don't know anything about the race, or her, or her popularity.

All I know is that for all the "outrage" now, this will be forgotten, just like every other "outrageous" thing.

Sorry that quote is going to be a campaign add for her opponent. You will grow to hate it. It may even get some national use. It was an epically stupid thing to say. Her tone and expression were dead serious. She most certainly was not joking.

Why would you think I'd care at all? I don't live in NC, and I really don't the slightest shit about who the governor is.

When it gets picked up by the GOP Presidential candidate, will you still be laughing?

When it gets picked up by the GOP Presidential candidate, will you still be laughing?

If any GOP Presidential candidate thinks that it'll help them beat Obama by showing a clip of the governor of NC, yes I will still be laughing. Even harder, actually.

But that's not going to happen, because no GOP campaign director is that stupid. Where did you get Obama out of all of this?

(Not to mention, I'm not an Obama supporter, nor do I watch TV)

A Democrat Governor suggesting that we suspend elections is a non-issue?

To left wing loons it's a non issue....

No, it's only an issue to the right wing loons.

No one else cares.
Sure they do. Her maids make sure her bedroom walls have extra soft 12" padding on them to prevent concussions when she convulses on a regular basis. She has to look refreshed and presentable when she goes on a rant.

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

OK forget the outrageously outrageous outrage for the moment and embrace Gov. Bev's all consuming stupidity. Do you really think, like Bev, that having no accountability in Congress will lead them to "solving" all our problems? Good grief. The "joke" is not the message, it's the messenger.

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

OK forget the outrageously outrageous outrage for the moment and embrace Gov. Bev's all consuming stupidity. Do you really think, like Bev, that having no accountability in Congress will lead them to "solving" all our problems? Good grief. The "joke" is not the message, it's the messenger.

Of course not.

Forum List

Back