Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

More BOOOOOOSH-era Boogeyman nonsense. Gawd, the Obamabots sound more delusional & deranged by the day.

good thing you have you head jambed up Robmoney ass now huh?
'

they fucking cheated paul too you idiot

Exit polls said Gore would win.

exit polls said Kerry would win.

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Who says that the people leaving the polls told the truth about who they voted for? I could walk out of a polling place after voting for candidate A and tell them I voted for candidate B.

Exit polls are a joke.

You only claim hacking when a Dimwit looses. Any possibility that Dimwits could be hacking too? Maybe that's how they win...

LOl Come on now. According the Truthsplatters any hacking is done by the Reps. Her darling Dems would never stoop so low to win an election.

Of course her Dems are death on Voter ID's. By god in no way shape or form should someone have to prove that they are who they say they are in order to vote.

Funny how that works.

Don't know bout you but I'm pretty damned sick of her biased ass.

someday you will not like the people in control of the codes in these machines.

then why did the Bush admin say they prooved a stolen election in Georgia at the same time they were proclaiming they meant nothing in their own country?

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Who says that the people leaving the polls told the truth about who they voted for? I could walk out of a polling place after voting for candidate A and tell them I voted for candidate B.

Exit polls are a joke.

You only claim hacking when a Dimwit looses. Any possibility that Dimwits could be hacking too? Maybe that's how they win...

LOl Come on now. According the Truthsplatters any hacking is done by the Reps. Her darling Dems would never stoop so low to win an election.

Of course her Dems are death on Voter ID's. By god in no way shape or form should someone have to prove that they are who they say they are in order to vote.

Funny how that works.

Don't know bout you but I'm pretty damned sick of her biased ass.

Truthsplatters seems to have anger management issues, not to mention her tinfoil hat is too tight. :D

heres the dealyo.

Right now its the right who does this type of cheating.

what the fuck happens when some party you dont like gets ahold of these companies?

Don't pretend that the left doesn't cheat.

SCYTL will be counting many votes and we cannot question them or ask for verification. Soros has a hand in them. They are all electronic voting, so no paper trail if recount is wanted.

We can't tolerate any cheating and we need people from both sides at every poll watching each other.

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Exit polls are a joke.

Then why doid Bush and team say that they were an indication of election fraud in the country of Georgia at the very same time they said they meant nothing here?

What are you babbling about?

They must be gearing up with the excuses for when Obama loses..

Your party cant cheat enough to win this time without being caught.

Just like last election they were not able to cheat enough to win.

They do it again and too many people will be documenting what goes down.

We now know how to catch these fucki ng traitors to this country.

I say anyone who is involved should be exicuted for treason.

Neither, thankfully.

Exit polls are a joke.

Then why doid Bush and team say that they were an indication of election fraud in the country of Georgia at the very same time they said they meant nothing here?

What are you babbling about?

History you fucking clown

Oops.. the government uses computers.. they are hackable.. better not use any

Oops.. the military uses computers.. computers are hackable.. better rip them out

Oops... media Matters uses computers... better take those out so they are not used to report anything.. can't verify the validity

Oops... better go back to the stone age... well, except the parts where survival of the fittest would put ones like TDM into the ground because they could not survive on their own

Unknown*News

The reliability of exit polls is so generally accepted that the Bush administration helped pay for them during recent elections in Georgia, Belarus and Ukraine. Testifying before the House Committee on International Relations Dec. 7, John Tefft, deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, explained that the Bush administration funded exit polls because they were one of the "ways that would help to expose large-scale fraud." Tefft pointed to the discrepancy between exit polls and the official vote count to argue that the Nov. 22 Ukraine election was stolen.

They must be gearing up with the excuses for when Obama loses..

Your party cant cheat enough to win this time without being caught.

Just like last election they were not able to cheat enough to win.

They do it again and too many people will be documenting what goes down.

We now know how to catch these fucki ng traitors to this country.

I say anyone who is involved should be exicuted for treason.

Yep, setting up for the excuses if Obummer looses. This is going to be a fun election to watch and participate in. Your messiah sucks and you can't see that. If he looses, you can't understand why. All you have is to blame the other side for cheating. And of course, Dimwits NEVER cheat, right?

Oops.. the government uses computers.. they are hackable.. better not use any

Oops.. the military uses computers.. computers are hackable.. better rip them out

Oops... media Matters uses computers... better take those out so they are not used to report anything.. can't verify the validity

Oops... better go back to the stone age... well, except the parts where survival of the fittest would put ones like TDM into the ground because they could not survive on their own

Classic. :)

For sure of one thing, Republicans need to have LOTS of poll watchers at the voting booths in November.

at the same fucking time they denied this fact in the US 2004 election

who won

Do you even know what an exit poll is?

They ask a very small percentage of people exiting the polling place who they voted for. There is no way to tell the outcome of an election by exit polling unless you poll 100% of voters and those 100% of voters answer honestly with who they voted for.

For you to claim that there is voter fraud (when you've screamed over and over again on this board that there is no evidence of voter fraud) because the election didn't go the way that exit polls predicted is laughable.

You are turning yourself into the laughingstock of this message board with these claims of "proof."

Rick

For sure of one thing, Republicans need to have LOTS of poll watchers at the voting booths in November.

And the would be wonderful.

not all are dishonest as you.

Standing next to them should be green party, libertarians and dems

Forum List

Back