Hacked emails confirm George Soros behind BLM

Yep....the very SAME tea bagging Allen West who is still pissed that Florida’s voters have kicked him out of Congress after only two years...........What an :ahole-1:.....LOL
Again, the libtard does not address the issues or the facts contrary to his claims.

He just calls names and acts like a thug, because he is a lying thug.

Welcome to my ignore list, you stupid fucktard.

Again, the libtard does not address the issues or the facts contrary to his claims.

Well,I may be on your"ignore' list....but for others.......You expect for me to believe what a tea bagging, conservative spews about Clinton as gospel truth???? Really????? REALLY ??? LOL

It was sarcasm, stupid... So how are those polls working out for you? :lmao:

New Trump poll has media SPEECHLESS - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Yep....the very SAME tea bagging Allen West who is still pissed that Florida’s voters have kicked him out of Congress after only two years...........What an :ahole-1:.....LOL
You mean Lt. Col. Allen West who served the United States with distinction? Who did more for this country in an hour than you've done in your entire lifetime as a parasite?

By the way cupcake - Allen West didn't take the poll. He just shared the story on his website. Idiot.

That's what libtards do with the truth. They avoid it and instead attempt to attack the messenger.

How are those polls going for you, Patty?
How are the polls going for you, Sally? :lmao:

Political Science Prof: Trump Has 87% Chance of Winning the Election

Oh, hell.....isn't this the same nitwit who previously gave Trump a 97% chance....What happened???? ............LOL...

Professor Helmut Norpoth’s statistical modeling gives Trump a 97 percent chance of beating Clinton in November

Read more: Professor gives Trump as a 97 percent chance of beating Clinton in Nov

You mean Lt. Col. Allen West who served the United States with distinction? Who did more for this country in an hour than you've done in your entire lifetime as a parasite?

yes, the same Lt. Col. who got KICKED out of the service.....Yep, THAT tea bagger.

That's what libtards do with the truth. They avoid it and instead attempt to attack the messenger.
Most liberals today do not believe that there is an objective independent Truth.

They view truth as a relative quality of a concept that is entirely dependent on the world view of the one making the perception.

Most liberals today do not believe that there is an objective independent Truth.

They view truth as a relative quality of a concept that is entirely dependent on the world view of the one making the perception

NO, no.......it is "good" for you "smart" and "savvy" right wingers to find a hero and unquestionably believe in some tea bagger like West.....otherwise, your insanity and delusions would turn violent......So, by all means, listen to West.
After all, "any port in a storm will have to do"......LOL

This is the same Soros, who funds the black racist terrorists, that has already BOUGHT Hillary...

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.
The funny part is - the only time conservatives mention George Soros is when he is violating the law (which is quite often I realize, but still). Meanwhile, you people can't make it past 30 seconds in your day with the word "Koch" coming from your lips while you twitch. Enjoy...

It's the most delicious irony when you people get all pissy when a liberal uses conservative political methods against you. Liberals Never wanted all this big money stuff in American politics but you guys insisted that money is speech so live with the result.

I was unaware of conservatives funding groups to go out and target specific groups for slaughter.
Could you please bring up that link so I can read it and agree with your theory that the conservatives are doing the same thing.
Thank you in advance.

BLM is a loosely organized movement concerned with police reform and transparency. You lying assholes are not going to kill it with lies like you did ACORN. Stripped of your silly loaded question it is a fact that right wing billionaires spend a lot of money on conservative causes and political lobbying and you think that is as natural as sunshine. The right wing money machine is an impressive achievement in the history of buying influence but let some rich guy direct your methods at democrats and it's horrible.

BLM and ACORN - racist, corrupt organizations of the progressive career politician.

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.
No....we Americans are repulsed there are people who celebrate a Nazi.....
You're a disgrace. A 14 year old jew in Nazi country delivering notes to survive is not a Nazi, stupid. And Soros has never broken any US laws. Or debatably any laws anywhere.
Soros is a disgrace... Lol

Since it's an Allen West link we know there's more spin in that article than a Felix Hernandez curveball. I'll google this for some legitimate sources when I get home.

Dude. There's a thing called libel. This gives figures and direct quotes. Your attack the source sh** holds no water. It happened. We all know it. Get over it .

This is the same Soros, who funds the black racist terrorists, that has already BOUGHT Hillary...
Except the RW BS about Soros and BLM and everything else has been thoroughly debunked. Your media is a disgrace and so are you at this point. Change the channel, hater dupe. His money goes to democratic movements around the world...

Except the RW BS about Soros and BLM and everything else has been thoroughly debunked. Your media is a disgrace and so are you at this point. Change the channel, hater dupe. His money goes to democratic movements around the world...
Sorry, unlike your opinion, this has been PROVEN!

How are those polls going for you, Patty?
Bwahahaha! Man alive is this fun and hilarious. Every few minutes I receive a new link from someone that makes you look dumber and dumber (and that's not easy to do as most people believe you hit rock bottom on the stupid ladder a long time ago)...

Trump Leads Clinton in L.A. Times Poll — for Today, at Least

From YOUR same poll.........

Who do you think will win?
We ask voters who they expect to see win, regardless of which candidate they support. Over the years, asking voters their expectation about which candidate will win often has proved to predict elections more reliably than asking how they plan to vote. That’s particularly true when the election is still many weeks away.

Hillary Clinton 55.0% Donald Trump 39.3% Area of uncertainty* Based on 2,489 respondents As of Aug. 19, 2016
Jul. 10Aug. 21Nov. 0835404550556065RNCDNC54.3%39.9%

While you're at it - Google any source that can back up your outrageous claim that Allen West is an unreliable source. You know - Lt. Colonel Allen West just served his country honorably for most of his life.

You mean other than when he was brought up on charges for abusing a prisoner in Iraq and was forced to resign his commission?

Forum List

Back