Hacked emails confirm George Soros behind BLM

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.
No....we Americans are repulsed there are people who celebrate a Nazi.....
You're a disgrace. A 14 year old jew in Nazi country delivering notes to survive is not a Nazi, stupid. And Soros has never broken any US laws. Or debatably any laws anywhere.
Soros is a Nazi.....and you are defending him....how utterly fucking sad....

OP- Total bs. Link says $650k went for assistance to orgs at core of BLM. Wtf does THAT mean? Just more RW hate/propaganda...the 33 million Soros "gave to BLM" presented as fact has been totally
debunked. You jackass dupes/haters believe anything.

West is a bought off creep who'll say anything for a buck. A disgrace. Like most Pubs, dupes.

OP- Total bs. Link says $650k went for assistance to orgs at core of BLM. Wtf does THAT mean? Just more RW hate/propaganda...the 33 million Soros "gave to BLM" presented as fact has been totally
debunked. You jackass dupes/haters believe anything.

West is a bought off creep who'll say anything for a buck. A disgrace. Like most Pubs, dupes.

The only propaganda here is what lies between your ears and calling a Black man a creep.....then again, it is what you people do to Blacks who don't agree with you.

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.

Yet you people back a super wealthy person whose wealth is dependent on the failure of US. He hedges against US and you people back it.

Savage had a guest speaker say Soros goal to fund civil unrest, short the currency make billions. Why? He already rich? 86yr old? When is it enough? The guy said others use him......like they selected BO and pushed him to destabilize America?

Seems like crazy stuff? But maybe.....

Savage had a guest speaker say Soros goal to fund civil unrest, short the currency make billions. Why? He already rich? 86yr old? When is it enough? The guy said others use him......like they selected BO and pushed him to destabilize America?

Seems like crazy stuff? But maybe.....
Soros is a typical greedy liberal. Plus, at this point in his life, it's more about power since he already has the wealth. If he can collapse the U.S. and make the U.S. dollar on par with the Mexican peso, he becomes one of the most powerful men in the world.

Right wingers are IMPLODING before our very eyes........Kind of sweet!

No, it isnt really all that hard to fathom, except for you Dimbocrats.

Soros was a Nazi in WW2, and he helped to get the property and land that Jews owned confiscated and handed over to the German authorities who likely gave it away to other Nazi officials.

He described it himself as the best time of his life.

And this Nazi cock suck is one of the top donors tot he Democratic Party with more influence than a Nazi shit like him should ever have.

That is why so many people are horrified by his evil ugly face, and also by how indifferent you Dimbocrats are about his involvement with your party.

I guess as long as you can still get your free shit you really just dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
Right wingers are IMPLODING before our very eyes........Kind of sweet!
I always find the false bravado of scared shitless little liberals to be largely bizarre and slightly amusing. I can't imagine beating my chest and saying outlandish shit just because I was scared.

I always find the false bravado of scared shitless little liberals to be largely bizarre and slightly amusing. I can't imagine beating my chest and saying outlandish shit just because I was scared.

Of course, it could ALSO be right wingers' DELUSIONS.....How are those polls going for you, Patty?
Give my best wishes to Paul Manafort's lawyers.....LOL

Of course, it could ALSO be right wingers' DELUSIONS.....How are those polls going for you, Patty?
Give my best wishes to Paul Manafort's lawyers.....LOL
How has any poll ever gone for anyone, in July stupid? It doesn't predict shit. They haven't even had a single debate yet, stupid.

So pound your chest some more and tell everyone how conservatism is dead while we kick your ass from coast-to-coast. We took the House from you, then we took the Senate from you, and along the way we took the majority of states as well. :lol:

Literally the only thing you have left is the White House. Which means legally, you can decide when to host a state dinner and what color the residence is decorated in. :lmao:

Forum List

Back