Hacked emails confirm George Soros behind BLM

Since it's an Allen West link we know there's more spin in that article than a Felix Hernandez curveball. I'll google this for some legitimate sources when I get home.
While you're at it - Google any source that can back up your outrageous claim that Allen West is an unreliable source. You know - Lt. Colonel Allen West just served his country honorably for most of his life. And I know you libtards cowards hate our men and women in the military and all - but even you people have to know that 98% of our military personnel has more honor in the tip of their tiny pinky finger than all liberals in America combined.

Nobody ever seems to quote the hacked e-mails. Strange.
Yeah - the source is only there for you to read. Oh wait....my bad. You're a liberal. Which means you're not only illiterate, you're also extremely lazy. You're also extremely dishonest and incapable of just admitting the truth. So this is either evidence of how lazy you are or your desperate attempt to ignore reality. Would you care to articulate for us which one it is in this case? We're just curious.

Nobody ever seems to quote the hacked e-mails. Strange.
candycorn - ask an adult to show you how to take your mouse and click on the link that is posted at the bottom of the first post in this thread. If there is no adult around that can help you - message me and I'll send you step-by-step instructions on how to use a mouse to click on a link. I'd be happy to do it! One of my New Year's resolutions was to assist the mentally disabled more this year.

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.

I figured out why you people are so obsessed with Soros, you cannot comprehend a super wealthy person not supporting republicans.
The funny part is - the only time conservatives mention George Soros is when he is violating the law (which is quite often I realize, but still). Meanwhile, you people can't make it past 30 seconds in your day with the word "Koch" coming from your lips while you twitch. Enjoy...

The funny part is - the only time conservatives mention George Soros is when he is violating the law (which is quite often I realize, but still). Meanwhile, you people can't make it past 30 seconds in your day with the word "Koch" coming from your lips while you twitch. Enjoy...

It's the most delicious irony when you people get all pissy when a liberal uses conservative political methods against you. Liberals Never wanted all this big money stuff in American politics but you guys insisted that money is speech so live with the result.

It's the most delicious irony when you people get all pissy when a liberal uses conservative political methods against you. Liberals Never wanted all this big money stuff in American politics but you guys insisted that money is speech so live with the result.

I was unaware of conservatives funding groups to go out and target specific groups for slaughter.
Could you please bring up that link so I can read it and agree with your theory that the conservatives are doing the same thing.
Thank you in advance.

I was unaware of conservatives funding groups to go out and target specific groups for slaughter.
Could you please bring up that link so I can read it and agree with your theory that the conservatives are doing the same thing.
Thank you in advance.

BLM is a loosely organized movement concerned with police reform and transparency. You lying assholes are not going to kill it with lies like you did ACORN. Stripped of your silly loaded question it is a fact that right wing billionaires spend a lot of money on conservative causes and political lobbying and you think that is as natural as sunshine. The right wing money machine is an impressive achievement in the history of buying influence but let some rich guy direct your methods at democrats and it's horrible.

Since it's an Allen West link we know there's more spin in that article than a Felix Hernandez curveball. I'll google this for some legitimate sources when I get home.
While you're at it - Google any source that can back up your outrageous claim that Allen West is an unreliable source. You know - Lt. Colonel Allen West just served his country honorably for most of his life. And I know you libtards cowards hate our men and women in the military and all - but even you people have to know that 98% of our military personnel has more honor in the tip of their tiny pinky finger than all liberals in America combined.
Anyone who served his country honorably should be on the #NeverTrump bandwagon. He's never shown anything but contempt for veterans.

Thank you in advance.

BLM is a loosely organized movement concerned with police reform and transparency. You lying assholes are not going to kill it with lies like you did ACORN. Stripped of your silly loaded question it is a fact that right wing billionaires spend a lot of money on conservative causes and political lobbying and you think that is as natural as sunshine. The right wing money machine is an impressive achievement in the history of buying influence but let some rich guy direct your methods at democrats and it's horrible.

Only an idiot liberal could claim that evidence on video are "lies". ACORN was a bunch of unethical dirt-bags trying to show people how to cheat the American tax payer out of as much money as possible (which is what liberals always do).

It's so funny to watch liberals lose their fucking mind any time the truth comes out and one of their precious little criminal enterprises is taken down.

Anyone who served his country honorably should be on the #NeverTrump bandwagon. He's never shown anything but contempt for veterans.
Anyone with an ounce of integrity should be on the #NeverHitlery bandwagon. She's shown contempt for the U.S., the Secret Service, the military, and the truth.

BLM is a loosely organized movement concerned with police reform and transparency.
BLM is a loosely moral and very racist movement concerned with collapsing the U.S. dollar (hence the reason Soros is funding it) through violence.

Below is a poor little friend occupied. As you can see - he's been completely "occupied" by wealthy people. Every day, very important, very wealth people (like Steve Jobs before he did, Bill Gates, and Warrant Buffet) wake up and focus all of their time and energy on how to keep a brother down. Look at what poor little occupied is forced to endure on a daily basis. Breaks my heart...

image.jpeg

No....we Americans are repulsed there are people who celebrate a Nazi.....
You're a disgrace. A 14 year old jew in Nazi country delivering notes to survive is not a Nazi, stupid. And Soros has never broken any US laws. Or debatably any laws anywhere.

BLM is a loosely organized movement concerned with police reform and transparency.
BLM is a loosely moral and very racist movement concerned with collapsing the U.S. dollar (hence the reason Soros is funding it) through violence.
yes, we ALL KNOW what 'your handlers have told you'.... :rolleyes:
I don't have "handlers". I'm not the one receiving $650,000 from George Soros... :eusa_whistle:

(truth is painful for you libtards....uh sweetie?)

Forum List

Back