Ha! Here’s How Much Beto (Irish Bob) Spent On His Campaign Before Pathetically Dropping Out

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
teapartypac ^

At the end of this week, former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke (Demented) formally announced he was dropping out of the Democratic primary race after pledging to take all our guns and punish churches for not condoning gay marriage.

According to campaign finance records, O’Rourke spent 14 million on his campaign, with clearly nothing to show for it!

Campaign finance reports issued on September 30 showed that O’Rourke spent $13,965,478, according to Open Secrets.

While final numbers for his campaign have yet to be released, he likely surpassed $14 million in money spent int he 30 days following his last report, Breitbart notes.

Beto kicked off his campaign with quite a lot of attention and raised $6.1 million in the first 24 hours, but this early success faded as other candidates came forward and proved to be more popular.

“Though it is difficult to accept, it is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully,” O’Rourke announced on Friday night in the official announcement that his campaign was ended.

President Trump couldn’t help but poke fun at O’Rourke’s announcement during a campaign rally on Friday.

“Oh did you hear? Beto, ah, that poor bastard, poor pathetic guy,” Trump said. “He was pathetic.”

“He quit like a dog,” Trump said. “When he quit, I said, ‘See? People think this is easy, it’s not so easy.’”

“He said that he was born for it right?” Trump asked, referring to Beto’s early interview with Vanity Fair. “He was born from heaven and came down and, in that case, some really, really bad things happened, because he made a fool out himself.”

“Remember the arms flailing?” he continued. “He was standing on tables, he was standing on countertops, I said, ‘Does [he] never like stand on the floor and speak? … What the hell is he doing? What is he on?’”

Trump said that O’Rourke had been “nasty” during the campaign, pointing to O’Rourke’s enthusiastic opposition to the Second Amendment, Christianity, and oil production.

“You come from Texas, you don’t like religion, you don’t like oil, and you don’t have guns, I don’t know, that’s not a good combination in the state of Texas … I don’t know if that’s good anywhere,” he said as the crowd cheered.

--------------

It is quite interesting that the two largest recipients of cash from the “donor community” were Irish Bob and Kamala, and they both went over like lead balloons.

Mayor Pete looks like he will sop up most of that cash now, but, obviously, he’s not going to be the nominee polling at 1-2% among African Americans.

These facts shine a bright light on how divergent the interests of the “donor community” are from the interests of Americans.

2lwtrk.jpg

Lol that dipshit said he was going to be the one to bring the country together when he threatened millions by kicking in their door and confiscating their personal, constitutionally protected, property.

He's also shit-canned any plans to run for the Senate. He went so far Left his right side is stroke-numbed. No way he can fake center now.

That's the nature of presidential campaigns. Most of the candidates have little chance of winning; however they still benefit greatly from the exposure and increased name recognition they get while spending other people's money.

Beto seems to have bought into the AOC squad having a higher influence then they actually have. I think Beto saw all the hyped up praise AOC and the squad were getting and he made a decision to go way left in an attempt to be a younger Bernie or Warren option. In reality the only difference between Beto and Warren or Sanders is he latched on to the taking away guns issue and they have latched on to the free healthcare issue.

teapartypac ^

At the end of this week, former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke (Demented) formally announced he was dropping out of the Democratic primary race after pledging to take all our guns and punish churches for not condoning gay marriage.

According to campaign finance records, O’Rourke spent 14 million on his campaign, with clearly nothing to show for it!

Campaign finance reports issued on September 30 showed that O’Rourke spent $13,965,478, according to Open Secrets.

While final numbers for his campaign have yet to be released, he likely surpassed $14 million in money spent int he 30 days following his last report, Breitbart notes.

Beto kicked off his campaign with quite a lot of attention and raised $6.1 million in the first 24 hours, but this early success faded as other candidates came forward and proved to be more popular.

“Though it is difficult to accept, it is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully,” O’Rourke announced on Friday night in the official announcement that his campaign was ended.

President Trump couldn’t help but poke fun at O’Rourke’s announcement during a campaign rally on Friday.

“Oh did you hear? Beto, ah, that poor bastard, poor pathetic guy,” Trump said. “He was pathetic.”

“He quit like a dog,” Trump said. “When he quit, I said, ‘See? People think this is easy, it’s not so easy.’”

“He said that he was born for it right?” Trump asked, referring to Beto’s early interview with Vanity Fair. “He was born from heaven and came down and, in that case, some really, really bad things happened, because he made a fool out himself.”

“Remember the arms flailing?” he continued. “He was standing on tables, he was standing on countertops, I said, ‘Does [he] never like stand on the floor and speak? … What the hell is he doing? What is he on?’”

Trump said that O’Rourke had been “nasty” during the campaign, pointing to O’Rourke’s enthusiastic opposition to the Second Amendment, Christianity, and oil production.

“You come from Texas, you don’t like religion, you don’t like oil, and you don’t have guns, I don’t know, that’s not a good combination in the state of Texas … I don’t know if that’s good anywhere,” he said as the crowd cheered.

--------------

It is quite interesting that the two largest recipients of cash from the “donor community” were Irish Bob and Kamala, and they both went over like lead balloons.

Mayor Pete looks like he will sop up most of that cash now, but, obviously, he’s not going to be the nominee polling at 1-2% among African Americans.

These facts shine a bright light on how divergent the interests of the “donor community” are from the interests of Americans.
a woman at a Colorado town hall took him out. it was spectacular.

i admit i admit! Beto tapped out too early!

There's no simple way to explain Beto's fall. It's the most spectacular failure of the Democratic presidential primary.

i admit i admit! Beto tapped out too early!

There's no simple way to explain Beto's fall. It's the most spectacular failure of the Democratic presidential primary.
he had no response for that woman in Colorado. It was magnificent her debate. he said nothing. you tube took down the video.

teapartypac ^

--------------

dimocraps are scum

ALL of them. Especially the voters

Forum List

Back