H.R.6299 - American Food for American Schools Act of 2016

I remember school lunches back in my HS days, they were good. We got served hot meat and potatoes and gravy, bread and butter, drank whole milk and had some sort of fresh fruit, etc.

Then the liberals took over like moochelle my bell, and school lunches are a joke.

Most produce in the winter comes from other countries where it is in season

You going to fine a school for serving a banana?

I remember school lunches back in my HS days, they were good. We got served hot meat and potatoes and gravy, bread and butter, drank whole milk and had some sort of fresh fruit, etc.

Then the liberals took over like moochelle my bell, and school lunches are a joke.
Yep. My family could not afford the school lunches so I carried mine to school till I got my first job bussing tables.

For a time my family qualified for free lunches and that was some good stuff. We occasionally had meat loaf, pizza, lasagna, and chili. It was better than the meals I got at home during that lean time for my family.

Tax dollars will now be used to buy American grown food rather than American tax dollars going to foreign countries.

H.R.6299 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): American Food for American Schools Act of 2016
Let's hope so because Obama has it where we will be sending our Chicken to China so it can be processed then sent back here to the US.

Uhmm ok China of all places where they have low food safety policies, always have that bird flu bs going on, and will probably keep our good meat and send us rat or cat meat instead.

Bananas could happen in Fl. or Tx. December is the month of low potassium, especially for developing children. Screw the Republic and petroleum addiction. Hippocrates meant "let thy local food be thy local medicine."

Dallas punks and ho's caught with Erthroxylum, a plant that's not even indigenous to North America, could be sentenced to work under the "Dome" and could re-live those days of yesteryear when the Civil Conservation Corps welcomed volunteers.

Yes, it's dipshit: a chicken grown in Indiana, sent to Arkansas of Shy for processing, then over to Tennessee for consumption.

Yes, it's dipshit: a chicken grown in Indiana, sent to Arkansas of Shy for processing, then over to Tennessee for consumption.
upload_2016-12-14_10-58-57.png

Chinese Chicken Processors Are Cleared to Ship to U.S.

Forum List

Back