Gypsy is different than Cigan

There are people who steal in every race, dont you think its racist to generalise someone by birth as a thief, like me for example i give you my word that im not a thieve... just because im born with a certain genetic fingerprint do you think you should call me a thieve? Usually that is considered racist and bad to say such things
Yes, gypsies are thieves. If you don't steal, good for you.

Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” Paul quotes Epimenides, a Cretan poet from the sixth century BC.

Yes, gypsies are thieves. If you don't steal, good for you.

Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” Paul quotes Epimenides, a Cretan poet from the sixth century BC.
Cretans are a type of Greeks, or a region in Greece, they are not Gypsies. I dont see the relevance. When you say gypsies are thieves you insult every gypsie like if i would say americans are warmongers, that would insult all americans. That would insult you like you insult me.

Cretans are a type of Greeks, or a region in Greece, they are not Gypsies. I dont see the relevance
The POINT IS even the apostle Paul made reference to characteristics of another culture. STEREOTYPES EXIST FOR A REASON. If gypsies are seen as thieves, it's up to YOU to change that stereotype

The POINT IS even the apostle Paul made reference to characteristics of another culture. STEREOTYPES EXIST FOR A REASON. If gypsies are seen as thieves, it's up to YOU to change that stereotype
I dont remember the context of the quote, maybe he was send to teach cretans the gospel and used tough love, maybe he didnt hated all cretans, like some hate all gypsies even to the point of killing them like hitler?

I dont remember the context of the quote, maybe he was send to teach cretans the gospel and used tough love, maybe he didnt hated all cretans, like some hate all gypsies even to the point of killing them like hitler?
Maybe you should read it if you hav questions

if you paraphrase you could say that about everyone, everyone knows americans are all bloodthirsty killers and cant be trusted, that is worse then chicken thieve
I don't think you're stupid either. But you could work on your English writing skills.
Use "then" where time order is concerned. Use "than" for quantitative comparisons. Worse than..
"thieve" is not a word. The singular form is thief. Plural, thieves.
worse than a chicken thief.

Correction. I should have said "thieve" is not a noun. It may be used as a synonym for the verb "steal." No one does except perhaps poets and crossword puzzle makers.

Forum List

Back