GWB believed Clinton's LIES about Saddam/WMDs!!!

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq
Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada
The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.
U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News
U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

Blaming the Democrats for the Iraq war has been going on for years now.

Those on the right who do it are really just admitting that they were wrong, and the war WAS a mistake.

Why else would they try to blame it on the Democrats?

No one is "blaming" Clinton or the Democrats. But there's a certain hypocrisy in claiming that "Bush Lied!" when the Clinton administration believed the very same things and also took military action, though not a full invasion (though he should have).

It's claiming Bush lied but ignoring that Clinton said the same things. Why aren't you claiming Clinton lied?

Holy crap, and all this time I thought that Bush was the Commander In Chief who was responsible for putting our troops on Iraqi sand, sending thousands of young soldiers to their death, many thousands more to come home without limbs and damaged minds, and causing the destruction of so many young American families. Not to mention a trillion or two in money borrowed from the Chinese, and the deaths and maiming of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens.

DAMN. Turns out it was CLINTON. I just KNEW it.

Poor Bush. I feel horrible now...

As I used to say, Bush had a sign on his desk:

The Buck Stops Here...to Ask for Directions

OF COURSE we knew Saddam had chemical and biological weapons. Raygun gave them some and helped develop others, and didn't mind when he used them in the 80's against Iranians and his own people. What Bushies lied about was the possibility of "mushroom clouds" in the near future. "WMDs" just seems to be a Pub way of confusing the dupes LOL.

30 years of Reaganist disaster abroad and here...Moron Pub dupes...

OF COURSE we knew Saddam had chemical and biological weapons. Raygun gave them some and helped develop others, and didn't mind when he used them in the 80's against Iranians and his own people. What Bushies lied about was the possibility of "mushroom clouds" in the near future. "WMDs" just seems to be a Pub way of confusing the dupes LOL.

30 years of Reaganist disaster abroad and here...Moron Pub dupes...

can't handle the truth, can you?

Forum List

Back