What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So What do you Lefties Claim Happened in Benghazi?

Obamanation

Silver Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting. Start back in June when the consolate was attacked and requests to keep special units in place fell on deaf ears....

You know when the rest of the world started moving their operations out of the region because of safety concerns.

I really want to know how you guys think this went down.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
HUGGY blamed the ambassador
Catzmeow blames the fact that I'm a blue collar worker and don't know the ins and outs of going back to sleep wasn't a moral idea.
Ravi, well Ravis just nuts, but seemed to be bothered by it, but couldn't break from the herd.
Bode followed Catz, she clearly wasn't able to think for herself, but wasn't bothered by the murders.

They all will tell you; "There was no cover up." "The video played the main roll." "Well, what would you have done?" followed by more bullshit, since they are cowards, and can't face the truth that obama is evil.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our Govt should have pulled our diplomats out when the Brits and everyone else left.

Failing that they should have beefed up security big time.

They did neither and the consulate was attacked. They got most of the consulate staff out and to safety but the three men left inside fought a 7 hour battle waiting for help that Barry and his boys decided was to risky to send. "Risky?' More like they didn't want any Libyans killed so decided to sacrifice those three very brave Americans. Political expediency.

Then Barry and the boys tried to say it was a demonstration and not a terrorist attack. The blamed it on a video no one ever knew about or saw. Hell. They went so far as the have the video make arrested. They tried to cover their asses.

Since then its been cover your ass time and never mind that those three Americans are dead.

None of the lefties on this board seem to care about those three Americans either. Its all about lets re-elect that dumb fuck at all costs. Who cares about that pesky "collateral damage?"

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
HUGGY blamed the ambassador
Catzmeow blames the fact that I'm a blue collar worker and don't know the ins and outs of going back to sleep wasn't a moral idea.
Ravi, well Ravis just nuts, but seemed to be bothered by it, but couldn't break from the herd.
Bode followed Catz, she clearly wasn't able to think for herself, but wasn't bothered by the murders.

They all will tell you; "There was no cover up." "The video played the main roll." "Well, what would you have done?" followed by more bullshit, since they are cowards, and can't face the truth that obama is evil.

Well the Libsters are waiting for Chris Mathews and the rest to talk about it
so then they will know what to say to us.
Well the Lib media has no idea that anything bad happened.
They think some video pissed some Arabs off and it was the United States fault.
Oh and something might have happened to the ambassador or something.

On to full coverage and MSNBC's mission to get the guy elected....again...
The important stuff.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chris Stevens is the New Vince Foster.

Someone who died tragically and the right is going to make a conspiracy about this, somehow, dammit!

Maybe we need to get Ken Starr to do another 70 million dollar Panty-sniffing investigation.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No conspiracy Joe.

Just questions about the handling of this affair. Help was formed and ready to respond. If Barry had given the order then those men would be alive.

They are dead, no help came, so no order given.

Not hard to figure out.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No conspiracy Joe.

Just questions about the handling of this affair. Help was formed and ready to respond. If Barry had given the order then those men would be alive.

Not hard to figure out.

Again, Vince Foster redux...

Eight weeks later, you guys are insisting there was a force ready to respond.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh please.

Your the only one talking about Foster.

Eight weeks later and your still believing that there was no force that could have been deployed?

Hell. Europe was a couple of hours away. General Hamm was willing to repond. Do you think he would send the cook??

That fight lasted seven hours. Thats seven hours to deploy assistance. It never came because stand down were the only given. It was to "risky."

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh please.

Eight weeks later and your still believing that there was no force that could have been deployed?

Hell. Europe was a couple of hours away. General Hamm was willing to repond. Do you think he would send the cook??

That fight lasted seven hours. Thats seven hours to deploy assistance. It never came because stand down were the only given. It was to "risky."

What I think is that hindsight is 20/20, and you guys have been spending 8 weeks trying to come up with scenarios that somehow, some way, Obama was guilty of something.

Europe is a couple of hours away... Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

Last edited:

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting. Start back in June when the consolate was attacked and requests to keep special units in place fell on deaf ears....

You know when the rest of the world started moving their operations out of the region because of safety concerns.

I really want to know how you guys think this went down.

They won't claim anything, they just want it to go away. They don't care that four men are dead or that our president allowed it to happen. They will ridicule and make fun of anyone who brings it up in the hopes that the person will drop it. As long as their guy gets re-elected and they continue to get free stuff, they're good to go.

They couldn't care less about our fighting men and women. These are the same types of people who spit on our warriors when they came home from Vietnam, the same type of people who called mothers and fathers and saying they were glad that their son was killed in Vietnam. You know, like those freak WBC whack job punk ass bitchs?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
Oh please.

What I think is that hindsight is 20/20, and you guys have been spending 8 weeks trying to come up with scenarios that somehow, some way, Obama was guilty of something.

Yes, even the thread title is worded like we owe Repubs some sort of defense for that tragedy. Ridiculous.

Maybe after the election when they are able to calm themselves a little...

Nole

Reaction score
heck, im still trying to see if we can get answers on Iraq. Since the right has no answers for their failed cowboy attempt in Iraq. I think Libya takes a back seat.

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Reaction score
heck, im still trying to see if we can get answers on Iraq. Since the right has no answers for their failed cowboy attempt in Iraq. I think Libya takes a back seat.

WooHoo! I was wondering when it would happen! SHIFT AND DEFLECT!!! Hurry, our guys in trouble SHIFT AND DEFLECT DAMN YOU!!!

Nole

Reaction score
heck ya, im going to shift and deflect all the way to till im told why we had to spend 3 trillion and lose 4,000 troops.

Maybe when I get some answers, ill give a flying F about Libya. Till then, I don't care. And most of American agrees, so it seems.

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
No conspiracy Joe.

Not hard to figure out.

Again, Vince Foster redux...

Eight weeks later, you guys are insisting there was a force ready to respond.

The commanding general of AFRICOM was relieved of duty for trying to respond.

Hack!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
Our consulate was attacked by terrorists.

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
heck ya, im going to shift and deflect all the way to till im told why we had to spend 3 trillion and lose 4,000 troops.

Maybe when I get some answers, ill give a flying F about Libya. Till then, I don't care. And most of American agrees, so it seems.

Why don't you ask all those big name Dems who voted for the war in Iraq.

Would you like a list to help you get started?

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh please.

Don't you think that if Barry as POTUS had given an order to save those men that order wouldn't have been obeyed??

Oh yeah. Makes perfect sense.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score

Yep.

No investigations into the run up to the Iraqi war. None.

And almost a year after 9/11/2001..there was an investigation, which basically turned into bullshit. The "results" put almost equal blame on an administration that had been out of power for 8 months and had a good deal of redacted information.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh, you mean that war obama is trying to take credit for, because it was a success? Clinton wanted to take sadam out, but he ruled by the polls and that wasn't popular. Heck I would think that the enviromentalist would've demanded he be taken out, after all he did lite those oil fields on fire, which did more harm to the enviroment than we have ever done. Oh yeah I forgot liberals are hypocrites, and have short memories.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List