Gunshots Being Fired At Capitol Building?

This did not happen....they have strict gun control in Washington D.C. And refuse to issue concealed carry permits...also......the building where the shooting is supposed to have happened is a gun free zone...so you know that absolutely no shooting could have occurred there.....it is a gun free zone after all...

Has it been determined when he stopped being a good guy with a gun? You might note that the NRA has dedicated the last several years working to assure that that shooter was able to get all the guns he wanted.

Oh.....you are being a moron.....I always forget that when I see your posts......

The NRA is doing more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals than Obama...who made law abiding gun stores sell guns to criminal drug cartels.......you should direct your outrage at the guy actually selling guns to felons......Obama.

Please tell what the NRA is doing to keep guns out of the hands of thugs.

This did not happen....they have strict gun control in Washington D.C. And refuse to issue concealed carry permits...also......the building where the shooting is supposed to have happened is a gun free zone...so you know that absolutely no shooting could have occurred there.....it is a gun free zone after all...

Has it been determined when he stopped being a good guy with a gun? You might note that the NRA has dedicated the last several years working to assure that that shooter was able to get all the guns he wanted.

Oh.....you are being a moron.....I always forget that when I see your posts......

The NRA is doing more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals than Obama...who made law abiding gun stores sell guns to criminal drug cartels.......you should direct your outrage at the guy actually selling guns to felons......Obama.

Buy more guns and ammo...

Only da gubermint should have guns and ammo!!!! When da gubermint has control over firearms, you have a compliant populace like China, the former USSR and all the other communist gubermints......(rolls eyes)

Stupidest comment so far today: "The NRA is doing more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals than Obama".

Damn. Just blathering and no evidence.

Only da gubermint should have guns and ammo!!!! When da gubermint has control over firearms, you have a compliant populace like China, the former USSR and all the other communist gubermints......(rolls eyes)

Nobody is going to take everyone's guns, and only a fool would think they might. I have guns that I intend to keep, but common sense restrictions are not the same thing as a gun ban. Of course I know a conspiracy nut would never believe that.

Stupidest comment so far today: "The NRA is doing more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals than Obama".

Damn. Just blathering and no evidence.
Barry don't know jack shit about anything…

Nobody is going to take everyone's guns, and only a fool would think they might. I have guns that I intend to keep, but common sense restrictions are not the same thing as a gun ban. Of course I know a conspiracy nut would never believe that.
You would fold like a cheap tent if you were told to do so, punkinpuss.

Did you get that bit of information from the chip they put in your brain, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Did you get that bit of information from the chip they put in your brain, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Not the job of the NRA, but you want only the thugs to be armed and no one else..

And the crazy far right NRA thugs encourage guys like this to be armed.

Forum List

Back