Guns vs. Bombs

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Look it up on the internet.
You think angry young people (men) will stop with stricter gun control?
How long will it take?
It is much easier to make your own bomb.

Prefer an entire building be blown?

Until the issues of mental health and what is wrong with people in this country is addressed, you can't stop the killing and violence.

You are deceiving yourselves.

Last edited:
How long will it take?

Until the issues of mental health and what is wrong with people in this country is addresses, you can't stop the killing and violence.

I bet there would be a lot more bombings if people could go to the store and buy as many bombs as they wanted.

How long will it take?

Until the issues of mental health and what is wrong with people in this country is addresses, you can't stop the killing and violence.

I bet there would be a lot more bombings if people could go to the store and buy as many bombs as they wanted.

If they can't get guns, they will resort to something else.
In this liberal world, LESS people have guns, not more............

How long will it take?

Well there you go. It seems ironic to me that the place we had the worst terrorist attack is the same place where a good argument can be made that gun control have worked, and if it came to court, NYC would be saying that without the strict laws, they'd never have gotten crime under control. I was there in the 70's and it was a shite hole. the media campaign "I love NY" was a joke at first because NOBODY loved NYC.

It's not too hard to build a bomb, and personally I have little optimism that even background checks, which a supermaj supports and which is unquestionably constitutional (by all but the marginally educated) would really make a difference. In short, it seems pretty hopeless.

And aside from the constitutional and historical angle, gun control topics bore me.

How long will it take?

It's a mindset these days that causes the violence. The only thing that has changed is the way people view society. Then there is the entitlement mentality, the victimhood mentality and a general decline in morals.

Criminals are treated with more respect than tax payers by our government. True story.

When our own president shows more support for thugs shot by police than he does for law abiding citizens who own guns, you know we're in serious trouble.

If the left was able to pass all the laws they want to, the law abiding people would lose their weapons decades before law enforcement would even begin to catch up with criminals. They will never be able to disarm the criminals of the world. Never. There would be an all out assault on the public by the thugs of the world because they would have the upper hand. It's bad enough now.

When you look at the mass shooters, they all have things in common that are more pertinent than the use of guns. They have mental illness and most were on medications. Some of the meds for depression and other mental illnesses can make the person violent even after they stop taking them. People have been known to attack others while taking Chantix and other drugs used for depression.

The left refuses to address the root causes and instead use the problem to advance their dream of disarming the public. It has always ended in disaster when leaders disarmed the populace Taking guns away from people has never been about public safety and we all know the real reason.

Last edited:
Thanks to libs. We used to be able to order guns out of a Sears catalog, didn't even have to go to the store. Libs taught people they are victims in life if it isn't going perfectly and they are too special to deserve it.

That's just junk.
Besides, people can get guns if they want no matter what "rules and laws" you put in place, so, end result will be virtually no change and more expense.....

Last edited:
How long will it take?

Download a copy of the Anarchists Cookbook.

It lists all the ingredients needed, (most are available at the local grocery), to make several types of bombs.

For example, Napalm...Soap powder and gasoline.

Or just watch Snapped or any other crime show...
it's amazing more people aren't dead!!!

Thanks to libs. We used to be able to order guns out of a Sears catalog, didn't even have to go to the store. Libs taught people they are victims in life if it isn't going perfectly and they are too special to deserve it.
Yeah you used to be able to get guns anywhere. Now the nation is flooded with guns because of our gun loving culture. The best argument supporting the 2nd amendment is that it is so comically easy for a criminal to get a gun in this country, that you may be best served by having one yourself for protection.

Yeah you used to be able to get guns anywhere. Now the nation is flooded with guns because of our gun loving culture. The best argument supporting the 2nd amendment is that it is so comically easy for a criminal to get a gun in this country, that you may be best served by having one yourself for protection.
And that is not by accident. The gun mfters spent millions on this.

How long will it take?

Until the issues of mental health and what is wrong with people in this country is addressed, you can't stop the killing and violence.

Building a bomb is a time consuming exercise.

Unlike grabbing a gun and heading to the nearest school where you can turn it into a bloodbath before you even have the time to stop and think about what you are doing.

A bomb requires research, acquisition of the materials, figuring out how to put it together, assembling it, making sure that it will actually work and then taking it wherever you are going to set it off.

Obviously the OP hasn't bothered to think any of her moronic scenario through at all.

Or just watch Snapped or any other crime show...
it's amazing more people aren't dead!!!

If the insane people didn't get a hold of guns or knives, they would quickly turn to explosives and things would be far worse than they are now. The left is targeting the wrong issue here. They are so quick to excuse the person's behavior and blame inanimate objects.

And the left will never acknowledge that the shootings increased when schools and other places were declared gun-free zones. It was taken as an invitation. Do they really think the shooters would have still committed those crimes if they knew an armed guard or possibly armed citizens were in the schools or theaters?

That's just junk.
Besides, people can get guns if they want not matter what "rules and laws" you put in place, so, end result will be virtually no change and more expense.....
Well according to nutters in this thread banning bombs has had no effect on bombings in this country. So why are there so few bombings and so many shootings?

all I'm saying is, where there is a will, there is a way..........
guns will always be available, no matter what.

How long will it take?

Building a bomb is a time consuming exercise.

Unlike grabbing a gun and heading to the nearest school where you can turn it into a bloodbath before you even have the time to stop and think about what you are doing.

A bomb requires research, acquisition of the materials, figuring out how to put it together, assembling it, making sure that it will actually work and then taking it wherever you are going to set it off.

Obviously the OP hasn't bothered to think any of her moronic scenario through at all.

I think these kids think it through, but like I said previously, where there is a will there is a way......

spend all your time/energy on gun control.. waste more tax payer dollars... let's see the results.... time will tell.... it won't fix our weak youth of tomorrow.........

Interesting memory of the old neighborhood.....

Thuggish kids sometimes play around at making "zip" guns.

Angry intellectual, bullied kids played around at making bombs. Fortunately most were not sufficiently motivated to use them but I do wonder what might be stashed in a lot of basements.....

Forum List

Back