Guns confiscated from private owner Australia

No mass shootings, fuckwit. No innocent kids being shot and killed by a crazed gunman. Unlike America.

Have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? you said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

There were murders and rapes BEFORE the gun ban as well. The purpose of banning guns was to prevent mass shootings, not murders.

So you lied the gun ban did not save lives?

Crikey - I didn't have to go anywhere else to prove my point...you brought it right to us!

Bogan, my point was above you a dingo has more value than you do.

You can stop now bigrednec.
My point is well and truly proven.

Idiot.
No you true objective failed other than proving a dingo has more value than you do, you haven't proven anything
Bogan next time bring a better A game

Bogan, my point was above you a dingo has more value than you do.

Idiot.
No you true objective failed other than proving a dingo has more value than you do, you haven't proven anything

Now you're just spiking the ball!
We get it - you're a premium grade idiot!
Stop already!

Sheesh!!!

Idiot.

Stop already!

Sheesh!!!

Doesn't a winner normally spike the ball when they pass the goal line?
Well I guess you wouldn't know anything about winning. Maybe whining.

Stop already!

Sheesh!!!

Yep, you've won alright.
You've proven your idiocy beyond any doubt...well and truly.
You're a winner!

Stop already!

Sheesh!!!

Yep, you've won alright.
You've proven your idiocy beyond any doubt...well and truly.
You're a winner!
Again you have not proven anything, just by natural selection I'm better than you, without me making any effort.

There is so many things wrong with this story I really don't know where to begin.
Like calling semi automatic weapons automatic weapons.. I am of the opinion I doubt any of those firearms were automatics or sub-machine . Hell the average gun owner I know has that many guns if not more.

Australian police find 328 guns, 4.2 tons of ammo at farm - World News

No one needs this many guns or this much ammunition, unless they are going to start trouble.

My guess is that the majority of people in Australia would agree with you.

they were licensed for 71 firearms

Exactly.

And;

Among the 328 weapons were military-style automatic rifles, some of which were worth up to $50,000 each, and Glock handguns worth $10,000, police said.

Yes, not allowed to be having auto and semi auto weapons, and unlicensed weapons of any kind.

4.2 tons of ammo?
Hmmm.

This all way above 'normal'.
A reasonable person in today's world would have the right to be suspicious about all the guns and all that ammo stockpiled.

I'm 100% happy the cops raided them.

The last ammo scare I wished I had a ton of the ammo he had. I think anti gunners are abnormal and those who think they can decide how much ammo and firearms a person can have.
And you can kiss my ass you fucking little dictator want to be.

I'm not anti-gun, nor are most people in Australia.
There are millions of guns in Australia, needed for feral animal control and hunting etc.
Guns, bolt action rifles etc, should only really be in rural areas.

Would you really want this lot to be carrying guns, legally?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4qk0FvEC0]Violent Racist Leb/Arab Gangs of Melbourne - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly.

And;

Yes, not allowed to be having auto and semi auto weapons, and unlicensed weapons of any kind.

4.2 tons of ammo?
Hmmm.

This all way above 'normal'.
A reasonable person in today's world would have the right to be suspicious about all the guns and all that ammo stockpiled.

I'm 100% happy the cops raided them.

The last ammo scare I wished I had a ton of the ammo he had. I think anti gunners are abnormal and those who think they can decide how much ammo and firearms a person can have.
And you can kiss my ass you fucking little dictator want to be.

I'm not anti-gun, nor are most people in Australia.
There are millions of guns in Australia, needed for feral animal control and hunting etc.
Guns, bolt action rifles etc, should only really be in rural areas.

Would you really want this lot to be carrying guns, legally?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4qk0FvEC0]Violent Racist Leb/Arab Gangs of Melbourne - YouTube[/ame]

It's not for me to say what and how many guns a person want to have. I don't have that right nor do you.

I have a right as a citizen to lobby my govt to have strict gun controls in place.
Enough citizens lobbied the same as I did...and we got the gun contols we wanted.

We wanted;

. Gun owners licensed, and all their guns registered.
. All guns and ammo to be securely locked up, with the ammo kept separate from the guns.
. The police to be in charge of the licence tests, and supervision of the registrations and system.
. Auto and semi auto weapons banned.

We got what we wanted.
That nice Mr Howard agreed with us and implemented our wishes...he hated all the massacres too...and stood tall and brave in the face of stiff opposition. He was wearing a bullet proof vest around for a while.

I have a right as a citizen to lobby my govt to have strict gun controls in place.
Enough citizens lobbied the same as I did...and we got the gun contols we wanted.

We wanted;

. All guns and ammo to be securely locked up, with the ammo kept separate from the guns.
. The police to be in charge of the licence tests, and supervision of the registrations and system.

We got what we wanted.
That nice Mr Howard agreed with us and implemented our wishes...he hated all the massacres too...and stood tall and brave in the face of stiff opposition. He was wearing a bullet proof vest around for a while.

The guy that had all those firearms was he ever in trouble with the law? He was 62 years old. You got a government that can come in your home at anytime it sees fit. You are a subject of the crown you are a coward who will submit and bend over and take one up the ass.
Now tell me subject have you had any murders since the law went into effect?

We wanted;

We got what we wanted.

The guy that had all those firearms was he ever in trouble with the law? He was 62 years old. You got a government that can come in your home at anytime it sees fit. You are a subject of the crown you are a coward who will submit and bend over and take one up the ass.

he had a license for 75 firearms

We wanted;

We got what we wanted.

Subjects are trash and should never be respected.

Subjects are trash and should never be respected.

You are a subject, of the White Palace and 'King' Obama.
You can't just do as you please, the govt that rules from the White palace has laws you must obey or be prosecuted.

We wanted;

We got what we wanted.

Not without a warrant ...and to get a warrant they must have a very good reason for wanting to enter one's home.

ie; suspected;

. criminal activity
. terrorism

etc

Coward/s?
Submissive?
LOL
You need to come for a visit sometime.
Our weapons are not guns, ...but pens, computers and phones these days.

We like the Crown...it's a layer of protection for The People above the politicians.
Politicians State and Federal start thinking they can do as they please, and not follow the protocols?...the Crown will soon boot them out of office and call new elections.

Not having dictators here.

They can also be the People's best friend.
We had no gun laws...and at that time we had massacres everywhere.
...little girls chased, and when found hiding behind a tree, massacred in cold blood at Port Arthur, Tasmania state....massacred along with dozens of innocent people at the cafe etc.
"The Port Arthur massacre".
Then there was "The Hoddle St massacre", "The Strathfield massacre" all committed with auto/semi-auto weapons.

The People had had enough!
They screamed at the govt to do something...so the then Prime Minister John Howard banned semi-auto and auto weapons.
No more massacres.

An unjust law, would be one that striped a person of their God given right to choose how they want to defend their life.

We defended lives, idiot -we banned guns and we SAVED lives. Unlike you pathetic fucks, who care more about owning a shiny weapon than about putting an end to mass shootings.

bigreb, if people wanted to defend their lies, they could do so with a hunting rifle or a handgun. An assault rifle is complete overkill for that purpose. Are you being attacked by the military or something? Although massacres are possible with bolt rifles and handguns and shotguns, it is significantly more difficult to do so. They obviously wanted to make massacres more difficult to pull off.

You want to have a choice on how to defend your life? Here you go:
Handgun
Hunting Rifle
Shotgun
Knives
Bows
Any Number of Medieval Armaments
Blunt Instruments (like a bat)
Etc.
Seems like you still have a choice.

It saved lives? you haven't had any murders or rapes in your country?

No mass shootings, fuckwit. No innocent kids being shot and killed by a crazed gunman. Unlike America.

Have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? you said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

There have always been murders and rapes in human history! You would have to do more than pass a gun law to fix that- you'd have to change human nature itself!

Besides, less mass shootings= more saved lives. Noomi's right.

no mass shootings, fuckwit. No innocent kids being shot and killed by a crazed gunman. Unlike america.

have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? You said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

there have always been murders and rapes in human history! You would have to do more than pass a gun law to fix that- you'd have to change human nature itself!

Besides, less mass shootings= more saved lives. Noomi's right.

the murder rate didn't drop when the bill was passed. So how does that make your murders and rapes less?

An unjust law, would be one that striped a person of their God given right to choose how they want to defend their life.

We defended lives, idiot -we banned guns and we SAVED lives. Unlike you pathetic fucks, who care more about owning a shiny weapon than about putting an end to mass shootings.

bigreb, if people wanted to defend their lies, they could do so with a hunting rifle or a handgun. An assault rifle is complete overkill for that purpose. Are you being attacked by the military or something? Although massacres are possible with bolt rifles and handguns and shotguns, it is significantly more difficult to do so. They obviously wanted to make massacres more difficult to pull off.

You want to have a choice on how to defend your life? Here you go:
Handgun
Hunting Rifle
Shotgun
Knives
Bows
Any Number of Medieval Armaments
Blunt Instruments (like a bat)
Etc.
Seems like you still have a choice.

Wrong, dude you're clueless could you defend your life against someone who has a semi automatic rifle and all you have is a one shot bolt action rifle? or would you want a semi automatic 30 round detectable magazine rifle?

Forum List

Back