Guns confiscated from private owner Australia

Why does it matter how many he owns?

Why do stories about Australia's gun laws matter at all?

Bigreb claimed in the OP that the "average" gun owner owns as many, if not more guns than this guy (328), I'm asking him if he really is deluded enough to actually believe that.

They don’t.

But consider the fact that the OP is an idiot, and incorrectly believes this is some sort of ‘cautionary tale’ for American gun owners.

Bigreb claimed in the OP that the "average" gun owner owns as many, if not more guns than this guy (328), I'm asking him if he really is deluded enough to actually believe that.

They don’t.

But consider the fact that the OP is an idiot, and incorrectly believes this is some sort of ‘cautionary tale’ for American gun owners.

He lied I never said the average gun owner in America,

They don’t.

I believe that you are giving him too much credit here.

They don’t.

I believe that you are giving him too much credit here.

Again it was a lie I didn't say that.

They don’t.

He lied I never said the average gun owner in America,

No, he never lied at all.
You are an idiot.

Laws can be unjust laws can be a dictators best friend.

They can also be the People's best friend.
We had no gun laws...and at that time we had massacres everywhere.
...little girls chased, and when found hiding behind a tree, massacred in cold blood at Port Arthur, Tasmania state....massacred along with dozens of innocent people at the cafe etc.
"The Port Arthur massacre".
Then there was "The Hoddle St massacre", "The Strathfield massacre" all committed with auto/semi-auto weapons.

The People had had enough!
They screamed at the govt to do something...so the then Prime Minister John Howard banned semi-auto and auto weapons.
No more massacres.

An unjust law, would be one that striped a person of their God given right to choose how they want to defend their life.

We defended lives, idiot -we banned guns and we SAVED lives. Unlike you pathetic fucks, who care more about owning a shiny weapon than about putting an end to mass shootings.

They can also be the People's best friend.
We had no gun laws...and at that time we had massacres everywhere.
...little girls chased, and when found hiding behind a tree, massacred in cold blood at Port Arthur, Tasmania state....massacred along with dozens of innocent people at the cafe etc.
"The Port Arthur massacre".
Then there was "The Hoddle St massacre", "The Strathfield massacre" all committed with auto/semi-auto weapons.

The People had had enough!
They screamed at the govt to do something...so the then Prime Minister John Howard banned semi-auto and auto weapons.
No more massacres.

An unjust law, would be one that striped a person of their God given right to choose how they want to defend their life.

We defended lives, idiot -we banned guns and we SAVED lives. Unlike you pathetic fucks, who care more about owning a shiny weapon than about putting an end to mass shootings.
It saved lives? you haven't had any murders or rapes in your country?

No mass shootings, fuckwit. No innocent kids being shot and killed by a crazed gunman. Unlike America.

No mass shootings, fuckwit. No innocent kids being shot and killed by a crazed gunman. Unlike America.

Have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? you said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

Have you had any murders or rapes since the implementation of that law? you said it saved lives you did not say it stopped mass shootings..

There were murders and rapes BEFORE the gun ban as well. The purpose of banning guns was to prevent mass shootings, not murders.

Forum List

Back