Guns Are Not the Root Cause of School Shootings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
My dad and his friends used to take their rifle to school in the 50’s to go rabbit hunting after school.

Only 3 school mass shootings between 1903-1966.
What happened? (Didnt take off until the 90s)
It isn’t gun availability, Christians, Right wingers, Trump, or the price of tea.

It’s what the Left have done to society.

It needs to be looked into why our youth.. many of them have the feeling that their life is over at age 18 or so.
Since the pandemic and lockdowns, it cant be argued that there hasnt been an uptick in these terrible events.
Its about mental health and society health. Not about guns.

The Left always goes for the easy way out. Our problems are complex. There is no one stop solution to the school shooting problem. Or any of our problems for that matter. But simple minded Leftists just want to scream at their favorite boogeyman and demand their simpleton one stop solutions that will never work.

CaptainObvious.png

My dad and his friends used to take their rifle to school in the 50’s to go rabbit hunting after school.

It isn’t gun availability, Christians, Right wingers, Trump, or the price of tea.

You mean the period of time young white men could pull any black person off the street and torture and lynch them? Not a lot of mass shootings at school, but occasionally we had black churches and homes bombed.

One need only to look into who gains most, ideologically and politically, from these mass shootings. There you will find the culprit(s). The voice of America in its entirety was united in anger after 9/11. If the political Left gets a mass shooting 1/10 the scale in loss of life . . . they will get the disarmed America they've always wanted.

Nuttiest post on this yet
lol

You mean the period of time young white men could pull any black person off the street and torture and lynch them? Not a lot of mass shootings at school, but occasionally we had black churches and homes bombed.
lol

Dumbass leftard thinks black people are a "we". :p

Brainwashed libtard. (chuckle)

The Left always goes for the easy way out. Our problems are complex. There is no one stop solution to the school shooting problem. Or any of our problems for that matter. But simple minded Leftists just want to scream at their favorite boogeyman and demand their simpleton one stop solutions that will never work.
You don’t release over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early without a motive.

It’s all about trying to create an atmosphere to grab guns so the fascist swamp creatures can put their boots on everyone’s throats.

Last week we couldn't be trusted to tell kids what flavor of ice cream we prefer. "Too personal"

But this week, sure--you trust us to carry into the classroom.

Sure y'all do. Yep uh-huh.
Look, I’m friends with over a dozen teachers and professors. They all agree with me 100%. You can either acknowledge the problems and join the fight to fix things or you can be a dumbass incapable of discernment. The floor is yours.

Look, I’m friends with over a dozen teachers and professors. They all agree with me 100%. You can either acknowledge the problems and join the fight to fix things or you can be a dumbass incapable of discernment. The floor is yours.

You for the last umpteen years here:

Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck

........But now that the choice is gun laws or arm teachers suddenly maybe teachers don't suck SO bad.

Well, screw your Bold New Respect for teachers. How bout that

You for the last umpteen years here:

Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck
Homeschool your kids
Teachers suck

........But now that the choice is gun laws or arm teachers suddenly maybe teachers don't suck SO bad.

Well, screw your Bold New Respect for teachers. How bout that
Got it. So you choose to remain a low IQ stooge incapable of discernment.

Got it. So you choose to remain a low IQ stooge incapable of discernment.

I see through your BS. Butthurt about it? I don't care. Half the threads you start here are hating on teachers and now suddenly you want to pretend you trust us to carry GUNS. Last week--again--you told us to shut our mouths about who we might be married to. This week, hey here's a gun and some ammo, we totally trust you.

Screw that.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Forum List

Back