Gunned down for believing in Christ the msm is silent as the persecution of Christians escalates

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
Christians are still the world's biggest cult...nothing to worry about there.

However...I wouldn't want to be a Jew in the US.
An EXTREMELY ignorant statement.
Educate me then.

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.

He's obviously a huge bigot, just like the moonglow moron that I put on ignore.
Bigot?

But you and your fellow Marxists are working hard to make sure Islam replaces Christianity. Muslims are so much more tolerant and forward thinking, da Comrade?
How and why am I doing that?
Presumably, if I'm a Marxist I don't like any religion...so why would I want to replace one with another?

Bigot?
He's sensitive..

Bigot?
He's sensitive..
Must be one o' them there Snowflakes I been hearing so much about.

Bigot?
He's sensitive..
Must be one o' them there Snowflakes I been hearing so much about.

I wonder where he gets his onesies?

Sure makes complaints about shopkeepers not saying “Merry Christmas” almost petty by comparison.

You Stalinists sue shopkeepers who dare say Merry Christmas out of existence. You have outlawed that speech long ago.
Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

DERP

:lol:

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

Bah, humbug! ACLU sues over Christmas tree cross

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.

None of which was my doing nor I am responsible for, dumb twat. Why do you feel compelled to lie about my positions?

This is the #1 tactic in WingerWorld.

But you and your fellow Marxists are working hard to make sure Islam replaces Christianity. Muslims are so much more tolerant and forward thinking, da Comrade?
Marxists...blah blah blah....Stalinists...yadda yadda....Comrade....hoochie choochie!

Presumably, if I'm a Marxist I don't like any religion...so why would I want to replace one with another?

Islam is useful in your war to end America.

When they are no longer useful, you'll turn on them.

Islam is useful in your war to end America.

When they are no longer useful, you'll turn on them.
Ah.
You seem to have put a lot of thought into this.
You must be the brains of the operation.

If you actually knew anything about Marxism instead of just parroting what your talking heads told you you would know they were pretty down on any religion, and that the Soviets had far more trouble with Islamic extremists than we ever have.

Religion poisons everything.

Well, not everything can be the boon to the world Communism is.... :eusa_whistle:

WTF does that even mean? Yur stoopid.

Leftist say........

Save your bullets against MS13 and the good men of their gangs.......for those evil Christians !
Ok kid, quote me a "leftist" saying that.

Or anything resembling that. Just get close, any phrase saying anything about not killing gangmenbers so we can kill christians.

Or admit.you are talking outta yer ass like all conservitards.

Leftist say........

Save your bullets against MS13 and the good men of their gangs.......for those evil Christians !

Or anything resembling that. Just get close, any phrase saying anything about not killing gangmenbers so we can kill christians.

This is just another Cult45 tantrum. They happen like snowflakes in a snowstorm.

Leftist say........

This is just another Cult45 tantrum. They happen like snowflakes in a snowstorm.
No proof eh? Weak...

If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.
Smart mouthing God ehh moon Glow?
Yes, that invisible creature created by cave dwellers.

As opposed to your world view and beliefs that life is just a random occurrence without any meaning, and that nothing really matters. A belief system that leads to apathy, leaving they way for tyranny to fester and eventually murder millions. Great belief system.

If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.
Smart mouthing God ehh moon Glow?
Yes, that invisible creature created by cave dwellers.

As opposed to your world view and beliefs that life is just a random occurrence without any meaning, and that nothing really matters. A belief system that leads to apathy, leaving they way for tyranny to fester and eventually murder millions. Great belief system.
Just because you invest emotions into a weak deity is no bases for a system of govt. the Christian leadership through history has been found to support every despotic govt. and forced tithing upon the masses.

Forum List

Back