Gunned down for believing in Christ the msm is silent as the persecution of Christians escalates

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

Wow. What a piece of shit you are.
God is the piece of shit for doing nothing,,,as usual.

Wow. You are one twisted asshole.
So are people that are slaves to an invisible god.

I am not a slave. I choose. You do not. It's a choice God is allowing. You will go down to the very pit of Hell shaking your fist at Him. I would not recommend it. I would advise you to turn back even now.

But He will allow it.

Those morals were practiced long before Jesus came around..or the Jews..

Oh yes, humans have been jewels to each other. The Romans were such wonderful people who would never kill. The Huang dynasty sure wouldn't declare all females to be property of the state to be raped by any imperial soldier at a whim. The Mongols would never herd 10,000 people into a "kill zone" and ride them down over days to slaughter every living creature.

Yes stupid, humans are just naturally good and kind. When you Communists purged religion from Cambodia, the depth of the kindness and morality of the secular Khmer Rouge amazed the world and perhaps delighted you.
The god damned christians killed the natives of North and South America to take their land and possessions and no God raised not a finger to help anyone. Christians are fake just like all other religions..

If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

I am not a slave. I choose. You do not. It's a choice God is allowing. You will go down to the very pit of Hell shaking your fist at Him. I would not recommend it. I would advise you to turn back even now.

But He will allow it.
I was raised in the church, now tell me more propaganda to support your reliance upon an invisible God.

Sure makes complaints about shopkeepers not saying “Merry Christmas” almost petty by comparison.

You Stalinists sue shopkeepers who dare say Merry Christmas out of existence. You have outlawed that speech long ago.
Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

DERP

:lol:

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

Bah, humbug! ACLU sues over Christmas tree cross

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.
Target is a corporation and is not an individual, what an employee does on Target time and property is Target's business..
The tree cross suit was dropped.

Yet I can say Merry Christmas anytime I like....and no one stops me...Please cry me a river you poor oppressed majority.

Target bowed to continual lawsuits by PAW and the ACLU. You Stalinists have engaged in litigatory terrorism to stifle the freedom of religion and speech of the majority of the nation.

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.

He will. The end is already written.
What makes the christians ending any different than other endings in other religions?

None of which was my doing nor I am responsible for, dumb twat. Why do you feel compelled to lie about my positions?

Are you a democrat, part of the Marxist left? If so, they it is your doing as you promote the party and policies behind all of this.

No to both. You couldn’t have just asked me this earlier instead ranting and leaping to wild conclusions.

But He will allow it.
I was raised in the church, now tell me more propaganda to support your reliance upon an invisible God.

That doesn't mean a darn thing, "raised in the church". Most of America was raised in the church and doesn't know one darn thing about it.

But He will allow it.

Ah, but don't you see, that is what angers the left so deeply.

Christianity is a belief system where the individual is responsible directly to god. This means that they have a duty to a greater authority than kings or dictators. This is intolerable to the left, who view the masses as their property.

What makes the christians ending any different than other endings in other religions?

'Cause Christians have a man who died and came back to life to prove that He was the Son of God, that was witnessed by other people who wrote it down in eyewitness testimony in the world's most-read book. That has real history in it. Not like Norse fables and so many other world religions.

Sure makes complaints about shopkeepers not saying “Merry Christmas” almost petty by comparison.

You Stalinists sue shopkeepers who dare say Merry Christmas out of existence. You have outlawed that speech long ago.
Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

DERP

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.
Target is a corporation and is not an individual, what an employee does on Target time and property is Target's business..

Yet I can say Merry Christmas anytime I like....and no one stops me...Please cry me a river you poor oppressed majority.

Target bowed to continual lawsuits by PAW and the ACLU. You Stalinists have engaged in litigatory terrorism to stifle the freedom of religion and speech of the majority of the nation.
You have got to be the stupidest fuck I have ever met the way you throw out pejoratives..Not wanting to be a sucker in a sham religion has not a damn thing to do with Stalin...Derp..I as a human have never stopped anyone from practicing their religion yet your religion has tried to control what I say and do in public, so piss off..

DERP

You have got to be the stupidest fuck I have ever met the way you throw out pejoratives..Not wanting to be a sucker in a sham religion has not a damn thing to do with Stalin...Derp..I as a human have never stopped anyone from practicing their religion yet your religion has tried to control what I say and do in public, so piss off..

Please explain how Christianity controls what you "do or say" in public in 2018.

Oh yes, humans have been jewels to each other. The Romans were such wonderful people who would never kill. The Huang dynasty sure wouldn't declare all females to be property of the state to be raped by any imperial soldier at a whim. The Mongols would never herd 10,000 people into a "kill zone" and ride them down over days to slaughter every living creature.

Yes stupid, humans are just naturally good and kind. When you Communists purged religion from Cambodia, the depth of the kindness and morality of the secular Khmer Rouge amazed the world and perhaps delighted you.
The god damned christians killed the natives of North and South America to take their land and possessions and no God raised not a finger to help anyone. Christians are fake just like all other religions..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Disease killed far more Indians than the Americans you so bitterly hate. Small pox particularly.

You Marxists love to lie about shit.

'Cause Christians have a man who died and came back to life to prove that He was the Son of God, that was witnessed by other people who wrote it down in eyewitness testimony in the world's most-read book. That has real history in it. Not like Norse fables and so many other world religions.
His Dad said "you shall not worship any other gods".. Yet Christians adorart Jesus as a God, blasphemy comes to mind. They also pray to idolic symbolism..Stupid people don't know their own religion and its rules because they are trying to always break those rules.

Last edited:

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Disease killed far more Indians than the Americans you so bitterly hate. Small pox particularly.

What year is "derp", like 2007? I mean I'm well into middle age....my kids are in college...and even *I* know this. Geez

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Make excuses for the sins of the father it matters not. I can see the truth. Christians are no better than any other human...

His Dad said "you shall not worship any other gods".. Yet Christians adorarte Jesus as a God, blasphemy comes to mind. They also pray to idolic symbolism..Stupid people don't know their own religion and its rules because they are trying to always break those rules.

Jesus is God. The Three in One, the Trinity. God the Father, Son, Holy Ghost. Only the Christian God can create out of love from eternity, because only the Christian God had others (yet One, too) to love from eternity.

I'm not going to do stupid debate btw, I don't have time.

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Make excuses for the sins of the father it matters not. I can see the truth. Christians are no better than any other human...

And that is exactly the point. That is exactly why Jesus had to come.

If you were raised in the church how did you miss all this? Nevermind though. Many churches, tragically, just don't teach it that well.

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

And that is exactly the point. That is exactly why Jesus had to come.

If you were raised in the church how did you miss all this? Nevermind though. Many churches, tragically, just don't teach it that well.
I learned more about the religion out of church than I ever did inside of the church.

Forum List

Back