Gunned down for believing in Christ the msm is silent as the persecution of Christians escalates

God is the piece of shit for doing nothing,,,as usual.

If there is a god, then he gave us minds. From those minds can the knowledge to build guns. Those guns will protect us from you our oppressors. Hence, god is protecting us.
I do not believe in repression so you are barking up the wrong tree...unlike religions and their so-called morals that suppress humans..

Sure makes complaints about shopkeepers not saying “Merry Christmas” almost petty by comparison.

You Stalinists sue shopkeepers who dare say Merry Christmas out of existence. You have outlawed that speech long ago.
Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

If there is a god, then he gave us minds. From those minds can the knowledge to build guns. Those guns will protect us from you our oppressors. Hence, god is protecting us.
I do not believe in repression so you are barking up the wrong tree...unlike religions and their so-called morals that suppress humans..

Morals such as don't steal, don't rape, don't kill? Clearly you Marxists don't follow such morals.

Morals such as don't steal, don't rape, don't kill? Clearly you Marxists don't follow such morals.
Those morals were practiced long before Jesus came around..or the Jews..

Sure makes complaints about shopkeepers not saying “Merry Christmas” almost petty by comparison.

You Stalinists sue shopkeepers who dare say Merry Christmas out of existence. You have outlawed that speech long ago.
Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

DERP

:lol:

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

Bah, humbug! ACLU sues over Christmas tree cross

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.

Stop making shit up about me.

Are you saying that the anti-Christian left (you're not secular, you promote Islam) does not engage in legal terrorism to crush the religious nature of the holiday?

DERP

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.

None of which was my doing nor I am responsible for, dumb twat. Why do you feel compelled to lie about my positions?

Last edited:

Stop making shit up about me.

Are you saying that the anti-Christian left (you're not secular, you promote Islam) does not engage in legal terrorism to crush the religious nature of the holiday?

No, what I am saying is that you making shit about me and painting me with brush to fit your little narrative. Not shocking as stupid assholes do that all the time around here.

Those morals were practiced long before Jesus came around..or the Jews..

Oh yes, humans have been jewels to each other. The Romans were such wonderful people who would never kill. The Huang dynasty sure wouldn't declare all females to be property of the state to be raped by any imperial soldier at a whim. The Mongols would never herd 10,000 people into a "kill zone" and ride them down over days to slaughter every living creature.

Yes stupid, humans are just naturally good and kind. When you Communists purged religion from Cambodia, the depth of the kindness and morality of the secular Khmer Rouge amazed the world and perhaps delighted you.

DERP

Target is a corporation and is not an individual, what an employee does on Target time and property is Target's business..
The tree cross suit was dropped.

Yet I can say Merry Christmas anytime I like....and no one stops me...Please cry me a river you poor oppressed majority.

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

He will. The end is already written.

The global persecution of Christians continues to escalate dramatically, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is virtually silent about it.

Gunned Down For Believing In Christ: The Mainstream Media Is Silent As The Persecution Of Christians Escalates

Of course the US is silent , thei rmsm morons have almost succeeded in pulling all their sheep into godless , democratic haters than any other time in our life time.
If they are so important their God can save them..or their God is weak and has no interest in them.

Wow. What a piece of shit you are.

Wow. You are one twisted asshole.

The sad thing is all the twist and anger is hurting God not one bit.

His own soul, yes.

Always.

Forum List

Back