Gunned down for believing in Christ the msm is silent as the persecution of Christians escalates

That doesn't mean a darn thing, "raised in the church". Most of America was raised in the church and doesn't know one darn thing about it.

I was raised in a protestant home. Went to evangelical churches my entire life. I've read the Bible cover to cover on three occasions. I certainly know quite a few "darn things" about it.

And I still reject it.

I defend the right of Christians to worship as they please, I defend rights. But that is not to be construed to mean I am a Christian, far from it.

Make up stuff will ya, no one is repressed from saying Merry Christmas, now maybe you business want to be all inclusive to the holiday season by saying happy holidays, but that is the business that does it.

DERP

:lol:

Being a fucking liar might get you a merit badge at your next democrat hate-a-thon, but really.

Bah, humbug! ACLU sues over Christmas tree cross

SCHLUSSEL EXCLUSIVE: Target Forbids “Merry Christmas” (& Why You Can’t Always Believe Snopes)

BTW, Snopes flat out fucking lied on the above, which is why Marxist "fact check" sites are worse than useless.
Target is a corporation and is not an individual, what an employee does on Target time and property is Target's business..
The tree cross suit was dropped.

Yet I can say Merry Christmas anytime I like....and no one stops me...Please cry me a river you poor oppressed majority.

Target bowed to continual lawsuits by PAW and the ACLU. You Stalinists have engaged in litigatory terrorism to stifle the freedom of religion and speech of the majority of the nation.
You have got to be the stupidest fuck I have ever met the way you throw out pejoratives..Not wanting to be a sucker in a sham religion has not a damn thing to do with Stalin...Derp..I as a human have never stopped anyone from practicing their religion yet your religion has tried to control what I say and do in public, so piss off..

Please explain how Christianity controls what you "do or say" in public in 2018.
They do not now but have years ago when I was growing up in the 1960's.

Those morals were practiced long before Jesus came around..or the Jews..

Oh yes, humans have been jewels to each other. The Romans were such wonderful people who would never kill. The Huang dynasty sure wouldn't declare all females to be property of the state to be raped by any imperial soldier at a whim. The Mongols would never herd 10,000 people into a "kill zone" and ride them down over days to slaughter every living creature.

Yes stupid, humans are just naturally good and kind. When you Communists purged religion from Cambodia, the depth of the kindness and morality of the secular Khmer Rouge amazed the world and perhaps delighted you.
The god damned christians killed the natives of North and South America to take their land and possessions and no God raised not a finger to help anyone. Christians are fake just like all other religions..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Disease killed far more Indians than the Americans you so bitterly hate. Small pox particularly.

You Marxists love to lie about shit.

On Columbus day Michael Knowles in his dailywire podcast went through the atrocities committed by the "native" Americans before the Europeans arrived, in particular he pointed out that the Aztecs murdered 80,000 people in order to dedicate a temple to one of their gods...and they did it with knives cutting out hears......

Oh yes, humans have been jewels to each other. The Romans were such wonderful people who would never kill. The Huang dynasty sure wouldn't declare all females to be property of the state to be raped by any imperial soldier at a whim. The Mongols would never herd 10,000 people into a "kill zone" and ride them down over days to slaughter every living creature.

Yes stupid, humans are just naturally good and kind. When you Communists purged religion from Cambodia, the depth of the kindness and morality of the secular Khmer Rouge amazed the world and perhaps delighted you.
The god damned christians killed the natives of North and South America to take their land and possessions and no God raised not a finger to help anyone. Christians are fake just like all other religions..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Disease killed far more Indians than the Americans you so bitterly hate. Small pox particularly.

Make excuses for the sins of the father it matters not. I can see the truth. Christians are no better than any other human...

No, they aren't, and they admit it......they know they are human and commit sins, and they seek forgiveness as well as forgiving those who sin against them.....

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

On Columbus day Michael Knowles in his dailywire podcast went through the atrocities committed by the "native" Americans before the Europeans arrived, in particular he pointed out that the Aztecs murdered 80,000 people in order to dedicate a temple to one of their gods...and they did it with knives cutting out hears......
Yet christians claim to have a god of love and peace, yet that is not the religion they practiced on the Indians.
So who is better?(neither)

And you don't understand that God has a different view on his intervention in our affairs.....

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

What year is "derp", like 2007? I mean I'm well into middle age....my kids are in college...and even *I* know this. Geez

Derp is timeless, as is LMAO and a dozen other message board phrases. When Moonie becomes stupid, it is the appropriate response.

Unless you think his idiocy about "Christians murdering Indians to steal their land" is somehow erudite?

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Yet christians claim to have a god of love and peace, yet that is not the religion they practiced on the Indians.

What part of the teachings of Jesus said to go out, steal and murder? If I call myself a Vegan, but regularly eat steak, am I a Vegan?

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

What year is "derp", like 2007? I mean I'm well into middle age....my kids are in college...and even *I* know this. Geez

Derp is timeless, as is LMAO and a dozen other message board phrases. When Moonie becomes stupid, it is the appropriate response.

Unless you think his idiocy about "Christians murdering Indians to steal their land" is somehow erudite?
So it was the Jews, Muslims, Confucius followers? Deny all you like it only shows your lack of knowledge on the subject..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

What part of the teachings of Jesus said to go out, steal and murder? If I call myself a Vegan, but regularly eat steak, am I a Vegan?
What motivated you to go to prison, Jesus..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

I have never been to prison...and so far I have never been arrested....

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

I have never been to prison...and so far I have never been arrested....
Sorry wrong character..

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

Make excuses for the sins of the father it matters not. I can see the truth. Christians are no better than any other human...

Which excuse, and which sin? You begin with a false premise, that the hated "white man", the designated object of hatred by the left (which you have substituted "Christian" for,) came in and "stole" the land of the Indians. This of course is disingenuous mythology perpetrated by the agenda driven left. It is amusing that the closest example of the hated white people taking land by force is Mexico city and the defeat of the Aztecs. Yet to the Stalinist democrats in America, the Mexicans are "native Americans." No, they are the ones who vanquished and slaughtered the Aztecs. Oh, and the Aztecs dearly NEEDED to be vanquished, they were a brutal and cruel civilization on the level of the Nazis. (Neil Young is a fucking moron)

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

The Aztecs were worse than the Nazis.

HERPADERPADERPITY DERP

Dumb fuck.

So it was the Jews, Muslims, Confucius followers? Deny all you like it only shows your lack of knowledge on the subject..

Jews, Muslims and Confucians have perpetrated countless atrocities. Deny all you like, it only shows your lack of integrity.

^^^ How do you know that it isn't? Were you there?

God bless you and the girl's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. No, I was not there either, but why would something like this be lied about?

That doesn't mean a darn thing, "raised in the church". Most of America was raised in the church and doesn't know one darn thing about it.

I was raised in a protestant home. Went to evangelical churches my entire life. I've read the Bible cover to cover on three occasions. I certainly know quite a few "darn things" about it.

And I still reject it.

I defend the right of Christians to worship as they please, I defend rights. But that is not to be construed to mean I am a Christian, far from it.

Defensive much?

Forum List

Back