Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

How much do you want to bet the mass-murderer is black or Muslim or both?

Gosh. Surely didn't take long for the ignorance racist cockroaches to come out from under their rocks.

And it didn't take you long (your first post) to immediately attack those who support gun rights.

Horseshit, all it says is that the person is a gun nutter, which is correct. It seems like you right wing morons think those that go on shooting sprees are "2nd amendment loving patriots exercising their rights" :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Good thing CNN doesn't require an IQ test to work there....

Fort Hood 2009? CNN Anchor Can't Remember the Last Shooting at 'U.S. Military Facility' | NewsBusters

CAROL COSTELLO: I used to work in Washington, live in Washington. This seems so unusual to me that a gunman could create this kind of havoc at a U.S. military facility.

BRIAN TODD: Yes.

COSTELLO: Have you ever heard of it happening before, Brian?

TODD: I’m sorry, Carol. I missed that question. Could you repeat it please?

COSTELLO: I was just saying that this is so unusual, because this is such a heavily-secured military facility. I’ve worked in Washington for many years, I’ve never heard of such a thing happening.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

...from George W. Bush speechwriter and conservative, David Frum:

:lol:

Another mass casualty shooting, this time at Washington Navy Yard. (1)
— davidfrum (@davidfrum) September 16, 2013

In wake of this most recent mass-casualty shooting, it is important that we all respect the feelings of America’s gun enthusiasts. (2)

Observing a few simple rules of etiquette will help the post-shooting conversation to proceed in appropriate ways. (3)

Rule 1: It is “ghoulish” to suggest in any way that the easy availability of guns might in any way enable gun slaughter.

Rule 2: Gun crime in the president’s hometown proves that guns anywhere else are no fit topic of conversation.

Rule 3: All gun owners are to be complimented as responsible and law-abiding until they personally have hurt themselves or somebody else

Rule 4: Any attempt to stop mass casualty shootings is “political.” Allowing them to continue is”non-political.”

Rule 5: Gun ownership is essential to freedom, as in Serbia & Guatemala. Gun restrictions lead to tyranny, as in Australia & Canada.

Another example of "workplace violence" or an act of terrorism?

Naw...those terrible monstrous AR-15s planned this attack for years. Jumped down off the shelves at Cabellas and took off for the Navy Yards. The guys behind the AR-15s were unwitting participants.

Again. If we ban ALL guns, murder will stop and we all live in paradise after that! :lol:

Prayers to the victims of these murdering clowns. :eusa_pray:

Thank you for serving our country.

you led the way.....are you disappointed a little kid wasn't killed?......

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:

You guys crack me up. Instead of ever, just once, trying to understand or converse, you immediately attack.

Just fyi for Surfer cockroach - Harry Dresden is a professional rw troll who goes from thread to thread, posting really idiotic attacks on me. He's on your side. :cuckoo:

I cannot believe you can say this with a straight face!
Go back and read your own OP and then let's see you complain about others immediately attacking !
Unfuckingbelievable.

It's possible that there was more than one shooter. If so would the administration still characterize it as an example of "workplace violence"?

The left will be crushed to learn it isn't a White Guy

As usual, it's the right wing trash that politicize every tragedy. :fu:

Don't you love their strawman? :lol:

"Let the assault on the 2nd amendment begin"

and then it's all wingnuts talking about the 2nd.

Because we KNEW things like this would start....

Editor of Leftist Rag The Nation Blames Lack of Gun Control For D.C. Naval Yard Shooting…

Screen-shot-2013-09-16-at-11.51.13-AM.png

Edge:
We here, at USMB, don't have a World Wide Network, a Multi-Billion Dollar Platform on which to shout our views at the world.

Nobody knows me on this Board. Nobody. My screen name is that of Beowulf's Father, who has mythically been dead for over a thousand years.

I am not charged with any responsibility to accurately and fairly report the News. I am NOT a Journalist and I have never claimed to be one.

It is the left that uses its platform to spew their vile hatred all over our consciences. Not the Right.

Find me an example of it. I've already shown you two, one from CNN (David Frum, a faux Conservative, a RINO) and the other one above.

There will be many, many more from the left soon. Probably all the way to the top

In wake of this most recent mass-casualty shooting, it is important that we all respect the feelings of America’s gun enthusiasts. (2)

Observing a few simple rules of etiquette will help the post-shooting conversation to proceed in appropriate ways. (3)

Rule 1: It is “ghoulish” to suggest in any way that the easy availability of guns might in any way enable gun slaughter.

Rule 2: Gun crime in the president’s hometown proves that guns anywhere else are no fit topic of conversation.

Rule 3: All gun owners are to be complimented as responsible and law-abiding until they personally have hurt themselves or somebody else

Rule 4: Any attempt to stop mass casualty shootings is “political.” Allowing them to continue is”non-political.”

Rule 5: Gun ownership is essential to freedom, as in Serbia & Guatemala. Gun restrictions lead to tyranny, as in Australia & Canada.

What a nutjob that guy is.

What a nutjob that guy is.
Ummm...no, he's being sarcastic, and he's dead on.

Thank you for serving our country.

you led the way.....are you disappointed a little kid wasn't killed?......

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:

You guys crack me up. Instead of ever, just once, trying to understand or converse, you immediately attack.

Just fyi for Surfer cockroach - Harry Dresden is a professional rw troll who goes from thread to thread, posting really idiotic attacks on me. He's on your side. :cuckoo:

Just a FYI...you started the name-calling not Surfer. :eusa_hand:

Gosh. Surely didn't take long for the ignorance racist cockroaches to come out from under their rocks.

And it didn't take you long (your first post) to immediately attack those who support gun rights.

Horseshit, all it says is that the person is a gun nutter, which is correct. It seems like you right wing morons think those that go on shooting sprees are "2nd amendment loving patriots exercising their rights" :cuckoo:

Horseshit my ass, he said quote:"Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses"

Get your facts straight before you post next time.

Forum List

Back