Gun registration...yes, the democrats want it, yes, they want to use it to ban and confiscate guns....

Show me the word require to meet a state requirement in the second amendment? Also the US supreme court has ruled that poll taxes are illegal
Every right comes with restrictions, some restrictions are federal, some are state, and some are local. If you don't like the restrictions in another state you're more than welcome not to go there.

Every right comes with restrictions, some restrictions are federal, some are state, and some are local. If you don't like the restrictions in another state you're more than welcome not to go there.

Yes....we already have all the restrictions we need......felons, the dangerously mentally ill...you can't use a gun for rape, robbery, murder, or mass public shootings....

What you morons neglect to point out is that we have all the laws we need to stop criminals....at least arrest them and stop them from future crimes...but you and the democrat party keep releasing the most violent, dangerous criminals over and over again, no matter how many times the police arrest them....

You are the problem....not normal gun owners.

Yes....we already have all the restrictions we need......felons, the dangerously mentally ill...you can't use a gun for rape, robbery, murder, or mass public shootings....
You know way more about than I do so answer this: If I'm a convicted criminal in one state, how do other states know that I shouldn't be allowed to possess a firearm?

You are the problem....not normal gun owners.
I have no issue with 'normal' gun owners. I just would like to know they are responsible and knowledgeable.

You know way more about than I do so answer this: If I'm a convicted criminal in one state, how do other states know that I shouldn't be allowed to possess a firearm?

I have no issue with 'normal' gun owners. I just would like to know they are responsible and knowledgeable.

The NICS background check system.......

If the government actually submits the data.

Sorry, but if you put mandatory training and other regulations on gun ownership and carrying, then you are allowing the government to increase each to the point that normal Americans can't afford to exercise that Right.....

The NICS background check system.......
:clap2:
Sorry, but if you put mandatory training and other regulations on gun ownership and carrying, then you are allowing the government to increase each to the point that normal Americans can't afford to exercise that Right.....
A valid fear but not inevitable and it would be a valuable service for gun owners and non-gun owners alike. I suspect most gun owners already get some kind of formal or informal instruction.

You're confusing me with you. You are the one who ONLY cares about guns and does not care about people.
People kill themselves without guns too.

Like I said suicide is a choice that everyone has the absolute right to make.

People kill themselves without guns too.
I believe the success rate is way lower than with guns.

Anyone in their right mind, yes. My father was depressed about a medical issue and tried suicide by pills but failed. He ended up living happy and healthy for another 20 years. If he'd used a gun...

Suicidal tendencies are a mental illness. If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts express your thoughts with a friend who may be able to relieve your friend of these thoughts.

If this is not helping, make an appointment with a Doctor.

Just a friendly suggestion

:)-

You're confusing me with you. You are the one who ONLY cares about guns and does not care about people.
You lying sack of shit.
I'm not in favor of any of those, excepting reasonable gun regulations.
You don't give a fuck about suicides except when it comes to guns and how do you regulated to prevent a suicide?

When a "right" has a restriction it's no longer a right. Do you even know what a right is? States cannot create restriction that hinder rights protected by the federal government.

Yes....we already have all the restrictions we need......
All guns must be registered with the local police.

You register your gun an get a security permit for the gun
can get a home security permit
You can get a carry permit
If you are caught with a firearm in public without a permit for the gun you are fined $10,000
If you are caught a second time in public with a gun, you are fined $10,000, the gun is confiscated, and you are forbidden to buy a gun for life.

When a "right" has a restriction it's no longer a right. Do you even know what a right is?
Untrue. Can you name any other right that has no restrictions on it? (hint: copyright, libel and slander vs 1st)

States cannot create restriction that hinder rights protected by the federal government.
Again untrue. The freedom of assembly is restricted by states and localities when they require permits for concerts and parades.

Do you even know what a right is?

:clap2:

A valid fear but not inevitable and it would be a valuable service for gun owners and non-gun owners alike. I suspect most gun owners already get some kind of formal or informal instruction.

New York and other
All guns must be registered with the local police.

You register your gun an get a security permit for the gun
can get a home security permit
You can get a carry permit
If you are caught with a firearm in public without a permit for the gun you are fined $10,000
If you are caught a second time in public with a gun, you are fined $10,000, the gun is confiscated, and you are forbidden to buy a gun for life.

The fascist posts what?

Untrue. Can you name any other right that has no restrictions on it? (hint: copyright, libel and slander vs 1st)

Again untrue. The freedom of assembly is restricted by states and localities when they require permits for concerts and parades.

Do you even know what a right is?

Nope...those permits are for using a public space where more than one group may want to use the space on the same day, and it also allows the town or city time to get police and public works involved.....

The permit you are talking about is a prior restraint on the exercise of a Right...that is unConstitutional.

Forum List

Back