Gun ownership explodes

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

So you're not for the 2nd Amendment?
Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.
A dumbass amendment? You’re an idiot.
AzogtheDefiler thinks gun ownership should be a privilege, not a right.

"Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right."

Will you summon the manhood to call out a fellow blob supporter? I doubt it.
I’m not debating him. I’m debating you.
Yeah, you're chicken.

I agree with Azog in his opposition to the 2nd Amendment.
Why have you not once brought up the fact that 1000s die in Chicago? Now you jump on the bandwagon? Interesting. Find the post where I dont support it? If you cannot you leave this board forever.
"It should be a privilege not a right."

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.

Call him out for what? In order to get a gun in MA you need to jump through a lot of hoops. It’s a privilege. Not sure what it has to do with other people? My views are my own and you’re just deflecting
Here is what your wrote:

" It should be a privilege not a right." "
Yes. The verbiage should say privilege to own guns not right. And? People should not take it for granted. Just like free speech is a privilege. We should be thankful for these freedoms. Most in the world don’t have them. Doesn’t mean I dont support it. Wow. You’re very stupid.
No. They aren’t privileges. Calling them that makes them subject to the whims of politicians.

View attachment 345313

Call him out for what? In order to get a gun in MA you need to jump through a lot of hoops. It’s a privilege. Not sure what it has to do with other people? My views are my own and you’re just deflecting
Here is what your wrote:

Yes. The verbiage should say privilege to own guns not right. And? People should not take it for granted. Just like free speech is a privilege. We should be thankful for these freedoms. Most in the world don’t have them. Doesn’t mean I dont support it. Wow. You’re very stupid.

Just quoting your opposition to the 2nd Amendment.

Please do not de-rail the thread any further.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I haven’t seen anything from him about repealing rights because they came about in the Constitution before there were street lights. WTF does that have to do with anything? Should all rights we have before streetlights be eliminated?
Debating a hypocrite is pointless. The Leftist has been here for years and never cared about black lives until it became the “it movement”. 1000s die in Chicago and she never once brought that up, instead she obsessed over Trump. She is a phony activist. Waste of space. And she is uneducated. Just a loser.

View attachment 345313

Here is what your wrote:

No. They aren’t privileges. Calling them that makes them subject to the whims of politicians.
They are rights in legalese but to me they are privileges we have as Americans. Taking them away means you’re taking away something that makes us the best and it doesn’t sit well with me. Doesn’t mean I am right but that is my opinion.

View attachment 345313

Here is what your wrote:

You did no such thing. You also don’t care about black lives.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I haven’t seen anything from him about repealing rights because they came about in the Constitution before there were street lights. WTF does that have to do with anything? Should all rights we have before streetlights be eliminated?

Its not germane to the thread...you asked me and I answered. It is a dumbass amendment written before steetlights or electricity or before most places had standing police forces and injun attacks were a real threat.

You're asking me and thats what I think.

Here is what azog says....
" It should be a privilege not a right."

Why you won't go after him on this represents a certain lack of backbone on your part.

View attachment 345313

Here is what your wrote:

They are rights in legalese but to me they are privileges we have as Americans. Taking them away means you’re taking away something that makes us the best and it doesn’t sit well with me. Doesn’t mean I am right but that is my opinion.
:eusa_clap:

View attachment 345313

Here is what your wrote:

You did no such thing. You also don’t care about black lives.

That is a quote from you....the 2nd Amendment says different. Your problem...you handle it.

Again, stop derailing the thread.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

Debating a hypocrite is pointless. The Leftist has been here for years and never cared about black lives until it became the “it movement”. 1000s die in Chicago and she never once brought that up, instead she obsessed over Trump. She is a phony activist. Waste of space. And she is uneducated. Just a loser.
Want some cheese with your whine?

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

Its not germane to the thread...you asked me and I answered. It is a dumbass amendment written before steetlights or electricity or before most places had standing police forces and injun attacks were a real threat.

Why you won't go after him on this represents a certain lack of backbone on your part.
Pretty sure recent events have shown that citizens should own guns as neither the police nor the politicians protected local businesses. The privilege to bear arms was a right and a necessary one to ensure that the Govt remained a Republic and didn’t become a dictatorship. Right to free speech was written before streetlights too. Want to abolish that?

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I just want you to admit the truth. You don’t care about guns just like you don’t care about black lives. You just care about being “woke” but you don’t know what that even means. If the Leftists said guns should be a right you would follow along. You don’t have a mind of your own. I clarified my statement. If you don’t understand it then it’s on you.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I just want you to admit the truth. You don’t care about guns just like you don’t care about black lives. You just care about being “woke” but you don’t know what that even means. If the Leftists said guns should be a right you would follow along. You don’t have a mind of your own. I clarified my statement. If you don’t understand it then it’s on you.

Your lame personal attacks are not what the thread is about. Please stop derailing the thread.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

Pretty sure recent events have shown that citizens should own guns as neither the police nor the politicians protected local businesses. The privilege to bear arms was a right and a necessary one to ensure that the Govt remained a Republic and didn’t become a dictatorship. Right to free speech was written before streetlights too. Want to abolish that?
:rolleyes: Don't be stupid.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

Your lame personal attacks are not what the thread is about. Please stop derailing the thread.
I have stated my stance on the 2nd amendment. I have also clarified it for you and Mike. You’re the one derailing the thread. Weak.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

:rolleyes: Don't be stupid.
Same line of thinking. Apply that post to yourself.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I have stated my stance on the 2nd amendment. I have also clarified it for you and Mike. You’re the one derailing the thread. Weak.

I just quoted you. It's opposite of what the 2A says. Your tirade after being quoted is laughable. As are your continued personal attacks.

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I’m not worried about Azog. You stick to you.

Are the indian attacks back then more appropriate to arm yourself than the rioting mobs are right now?

View attachment 345313

Yeah, you're chicken.

I’m not worried about Azog. You stick to you.

Are the indian attacks back then more appropriate to arm yourself than the rioting mobs are right now?

Your spinelessness is something you should look into.

As for injun attacks being more "appropriate"...I'm not sure what you mean by that. I do know that in the 1700's ,you couldn't pick up the phone and call the police when you were under attack...there were no phones and there was no police in most areas. Today is a bit different Mr. Jellyfish.

Do Democrats ever get tired of being wrong?

You gun owners are crazy they said...you can just call the police.

You preppers are crazy they said...there's plenty of food at the store.

You rural rubes are crazy they said...the cities are where it's at.

You Individualists are crazy they said...it takes a village.

Traditional values are crazy...what we need is more single mothers and less discipline.

So...how's that workin' out for ya.
And now their brilliant plan is to defund the police. Yeah...that’ll go over like a lead balloon also.
A bunch of disarmed democrats with no police. That should be fun to watch.
Especially since they just let the criminals know how weak they are with allowing a weeks worth of riots going unchecked.

Forum List

Back