Gun ownership explodes

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.
Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
It’s your own allies turning on you. Republican cities aren’t getting burned and looted. That’s all happening on your home turf.
The cities are fine. I was in DC last night. Perfectly fine except for the dystopian military occupation. There are no republican cities, btw, because modern republicans are too weak to ever thrive in one.

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.
Everyone would be well served to be at least proficient at handling a firearm.
I would argue it's their duty as a citizen of a republic.

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.

Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
It’s your own allies turning on you. Republican cities aren’t getting burned and looted. That’s all happening on your home turf.
By the time these riots are over and the lock downs are lifted...is there going to be anything left of Democratically controlled cities? Buildings torched...businesses looted...jobs gone forever? You get what you voted for I guess...so have fun with that! I think we're about to see a mass exodus from liberal cities to States that aren't run by Democrats.
I don’t want those fuckers here. They can stay home and reverse decades of failure they voted for.

Trump has sought to divide the American people with rhetoric of fear, hate, and violence.
So before he won in 2016 we were united and he singlehandedly divided us? Is that you’re statement?

Democrats are the greatest gun salesmen ever.

By the time these riots are over and the lock downs are lifted...is there going to be anything left of Democratically controlled cities? Buildings torched...businesses looted...jobs gone forever? You get what you voted for I guess...so have fun with that! I think we're about to see a mass exodus from liberal cities to States that aren't run by Democrats.

No thanks.

Go to a city. You'll realize that you're a fucking idiot. They're all still there, you dumb little snowflake.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

So you're not for the 2nd Amendment?

View attachment 345313
It sure is. But in this case it’s not the Guard that’s the problem is it?

View attachment 345313

Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

View attachment 345313
Depends on one's point of view I imagine. I don't think, no. But when one sees law enforcement kneeling on someone's neck, shooting someone in the back then planting a gun (as happened in SC), Amber Guyger getting 10 years for killing a black man in his own home...I can see where the black community would see law enforcement as being oppressive.

When your blob sends in the army troops (which is basically the definition of oppression) to impress dumbfucks like yourself its going to up the ante.

View attachment 345313

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.

Yeah the gun debate is definitely over.
It sure the hell is. The article was gun sales. A sale isn’t made or reported until the transaction is complete. How many thousands of democrats are at home defenseless waiting out their two week hold to be approved? Talk about a come to Jesus moment with the looters at you door step.

View attachment 345313

I am Not here to change the constitution. Doesn’t matter what I am for or against. Interesting how you didn’t deny what I said. So you’re a hypocrite. I knew it.

View attachment 345313

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.
Yet the horse is out of the barn. 14th is a dumbass amendment. You don’t complain about that. Everyone has their biases. But not everyone is a hypocrite. You are.

View attachment 345313
Depends on one's point of view I imagine. I don't think, no. But when one sees law enforcement kneeling on someone's neck, shooting someone in the back then planting a gun (as happened in SC), Amber Guyger getting 10 years for killing a black man in his own home...I can see where the black community would see law enforcement as being oppressive.

When your blob sends in the army troops (which is basically the definition of oppression) to impress dumbfucks like yourself its going to up the ante.
The cases you listed were or are being taken care of in the courts. It’s not oppression if you can’t burn a fucking building down. It’s not oppression if you can’t loot.

Forum List

Back