Gun Owners of America 'awarding' Rittenhouse with AR-15 gun similar to weapon used in fatal shooting

Why not both?

And more
I don't do special awards for dumb luck. Don't really care, mind you, but sure doesn't mean he used any kind of good decision-making getting himself into the mess, and it is plain, panic got him out. Self-defense is self-defense, but mature, stable adults don't get themselves into this kind of crap. They just don't. Certainly not worth a prize for living through his stupidity. Even he regrets going there, getting into that crap and knows it was a mistake to be there, as I heard him on TV, today. He did learn something from the experience, so that is something.
Some gun group giving him another AR-15 to go with the one he has, is just hillbilly stupidity to try to piss of the other morons that thought he should get a murder rap. Doesn't really bother, as they aren't giving him mine. I am pretty sure, you won't see him armed or even appearing at the next riot near you.

C_Clayton_Jones Have you ever considered ignoring ancillary stories that mean nothing?

Nah, that requires restraint. C clayton is a pseudo intellectual troll.

I hope they get him a good one. Now that he is 18 he can legally have it.

Hopefully he and his family get out of illinois.

I don't do special awards for dumb luck. Don't really care, mind you, but sure doesn't mean he used any kind of good decision-making getting himself into the mess, and it is plain, panic got him out. Self-defense is self-defense, but mature, stable adults don't get themselves into this kind of crap. They just don't. Certainly not worth a prize for living through his stupidity. Even he regrets going there, getting into that crap and knows it was a mistake to be there, as I heard him on TV, today. He did learn something from the experience, so that is something.
Some gun group giving him another AR-15 to go with the one he has, is just hillbilly stupidity to try to piss of the other morons that thought he should get a murder rap. Doesn't really bother, as they aren't giving him mine. I am pretty sure, you won't see him armed or even appearing at the next riot near you.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm betting he's going to be milking this celebrity for all it's worth

Give him a gold plated one! :clap:

View attachment 567037

Liberace's AR...

2382d1ac44eef4cb8e71295080c5bf1b.jpg

‘A gun rights organisation is "awarding" Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15-style rifle following his acquittal at trial on homicide charges for fatally shooting two men and injuring another with a similar weapon.

Gun Owners of America - which claims to represent 2 million gun owners in the US - "will be awarding Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15 for his defense of gun rights in America," according to a post on the group's Twitter account.

"Join us in saying THANK YOU to Kyle Rittenhouse for being a warrior for gun owners and self defense rights across the country!" the post states.’

If Rittenhouse is still a resident of Illinois, he’ll need a parent or guardian to sponsor his FOID.
Considering the threats the leftists have been making against Kyle, maybe a tank would have been more appropriate,,,,

Nah, that requires restraint. C clayton is a pseudo intellectual troll.

I hope they get him a good one. Now that he is 18 he can legally have it.

Hopefully he and his family get out of illinois.
Given the rampant corruption that state is noted for, they should leave before they get framed by crooked cops or murdered.

‘A gun rights organisation is "awarding" Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15-style rifle following his acquittal at trial on homicide charges for fatally shooting two men and injuring another with a similar weapon.

Gun Owners of America - which claims to represent 2 million gun owners in the US - "will be awarding Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15 for his defense of gun rights in America," according to a post on the group's Twitter account.

"Join us in saying THANK YOU to Kyle Rittenhouse for being a warrior for gun owners and self defense rights across the country!" the post states.’

If Rittenhouse is still a resident of Illinois, he’ll need a parent or guardian to sponsor his FOID.
why? i believe he’s 18 now

Forum List

Back