Waukesha Parade Tragedy Leaves 23 Injured, Including 12 Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of theirs.... Darrell E. Brooks, black male, dreadlocks....

We're going to have to become more proactive.... we can't "live and let live" our way out of this fucking nightmare.

darrell-brooks.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it was a black guy.

Someone probably told him "no", so he went a murderous rampage.

That poor person he ran over..........OMG............

Crepitus is laughing his ass off, loving the death and destruction caused by one of his DementocRat cohorts, like those demented fuktards do.
What the hell does the guy's skin color have to do with anything? Enough of the racist crap.

It's one of theirs.... Darrell E. Brooks, black male, dreadlocks....

We're going to have to become more proactive.... we can't "live and let live" our way out of this fucking nightmare.
Just stop. Skin color and hair style doesn't indicate criminality. If you wish to claim to be better than the democrats then quit operating by their playbook. Not everything needs to be viewed by a fricking racial lens.

Crepitus is laughing his ass off, loving the death and destruction caused by one of his DementocRat cohorts, like those demented fuktards do.
They are saying now, they were fleeing the scene of another crime possible a stabbing. Sounds like another Wisconsin murder trial to me. That state is definitely off my vacation list.

I haven't seen any details of who the person is, so how do all of you know these details? I'd like to see who it is and his name though, just so that more online sleuths can provide details.

Once someone posts their face and name, others do the research into their past and we can all get a glimpse of what the guys issue is. I always find it odd that police decide to release details of one person and not another. Surely they can't think that if he had some associates they are packing up and leaving town because his mugshot was shown?

Transparency is always important and it's becoming a repeatd method to avoid naming people, giving their details, or even calling attacks (such as the one that happened in Toronto a few year ago with a van attack that killed many in downtown Toronto) as terrorism when they clearly are.

Just stop. Skin color and hair style doesn't indicate criminality. If you wish to claim to be better than the democrats then quit operating by their playbook. Not everything needs to be viewed by a fricking racial lens.
Well the Greenbay Packers did lose today

What the hell does the guy's skin color have to do with anything? Enough of the racist crap.
The mainstream media has been trying to instigate a race war for years. This is the result. They make everything about race 100% of the time and try stir up a sense of resentment among blacks against white people.

That's why the creature's skin color matters.

It's too premature to say, but its a good likely hood he did this in response to the Rittenhouse aquital.
IF that turns out to be the case then you know he belongs to the MSNBC crowd right up there with Joe Biden and others who began calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist before it was even known that he fired out of self defense, or even knew a damn thing about the case.
If it does turn out to be the reason for this vehicle assault, its not supprising to me considering the story line that was falsely played for months. Many people thought Rittenhouse went out and shot black people because he was a right wing racist. The media and political class created social tension purposely.

Here is a greater question. If it is true that this was his motive, will it be presented honestly to the public?

The fact that they shut down updates for the night and they consistently stopped questioning early suggests that someone might be making a few phone calls. Not even a name or face in any MSM source from what I can tell (the big three at least).

Truth, good or bad, MUST be presented as such. Western citizens already have a very low trust in media. It's reaching Soviet Union citizen level distrust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back