Gun Grabber Joes Speech -- Its all lies..

Threats to dismantle our system of government. I agree. this man is a traitor.
Dems in congress today vowed to ignore the SCOTUS, SCOTUS rulings, laws and Constitution and if the SCOTUS dared do anything they would take out the SCOTUS by packing the court with a dozen Dem shills. :oops:

I wonder if Joe knows that every one of the cannons used in the Alamo by the defenders were bought by individuals?
Can I go downtown and buy a cannon?

How about a tank?

How about a fully automatic machine gun?

How about a hand grenade?

How about a nuke?

Tell us about "infringed" again.

How about a tank?

How about a nuke?

Just because it has been limited doesn't make it legal. IF I have the correct license, I can own all of these except a nuclear device. IT still doesn't make it right.

How about a tank?

How about a nuke?

Nukes are controlled by the NRC.

I own a legal fully automatic machine gun and so do several of my friends.

There are several privately owned tanks in the US.

Grenades are made by military contractors and are not sold to civilians.

There are many privately owned cannons in the US.

What else you got Moon Bat?

Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.
Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."

Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."
~Ted Nugent

Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government

What the Founding Fathers di NOT know is that there would be no men in modern America....just scared little boys with their gun "toys"
They actually thought real men and real Patriots would use those guns to prevent tyranny.

Boy they got that wrong wouldn't you say?

Open's up telling the Cannon lie and that the Constitution is not absolute..
I'm glad I waited to read the transcript. Here is the full context of your bullshit:

I respect the culture and the tradition and the concerns of lawful gun owners. At the same time, the Second Amendment, like all other rights, is not absolute. It was Justice Scalia who wrote, and I quote: “Like most rights, the right Second Amendment — the rights granted by the Second Amendment are not unlimited.” Not unlimited. It never has been.

Forum List

Back